“Gorgeous Lunch”
Review of Saffrons Bistro

Saffrons Bistro
Ranked #6 of 349 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Bordon, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous Lunch”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Found this place on trip advisor as we where staying in Worcester for the weekend. Lovely friendly service and nothing was too much trouble. Brilliant choice on the menu, could have ordered many things and what we did order was absolutely lovely, very pleasde and we liked our food. Very nice drinks would highly recommend the Presecco Cocktails :) Will be definitely be going back on our next visit to Worcester!!!!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Skinnyfen

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Check the cream jug!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Saffron's Bistro came highly recommended so, as a special birthday treat, we decided to give it a try. The tomato and spinach soup was lukewarm, but tasty, as was the crispy duck hash. My wife had the pea and mint crusted cod which was fresh and tasty, and I had the lamb and mint burger - good size and nicely garnished.
I asked for coffee to finish off the meal, and when I poured the milk in, I noticed a film of brown sludge inside the milk jug. When I told the waitress, she said "Oh dear!". I was so taken aback by the lack of a reaction, and so slow on the uptake that I even paid for the coffee when I settled the bill and left. She must have been laughing all the way to the till!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank TheCiotog
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great food - friendly service”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Called in without booking on a Friday night at the recommendation of a waitress in a restaurant down the road - we weren't disappointed! The food was really well cooked and tasty. My husband had scallops with mussel salad which went down a treat and I had Gazpatcho for the first time ever which I loved. My husbands fillet steak was cooked to perfection. I, being a veggie, opted for the Quinnoa salad which made a nice change from the usual veggie fare and I enjoyed it. We both had the hot chocolate sundaes which were to die for.
Service was quick and friendly. With a couple of drinks each the bill was just over £70 which wasn't bad for such a lovely meal.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Joy G
Muscat, Oman
“Great food & price”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

It's been a while since I was here last but the food was great, service was good, very professional and the prices were reasonable.
I would eat here again.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Dave H
Pershore
“Amazing as always!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We have enjoyed many meals here and just wanted to say yet again what a fabulous meal we had on Saturday! Keep up the great work Saffrons!!

• Visited June 2014