“Great food, relaxed atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Saffrons Bistro

Saffrons Bistro
Ranked #5 of 339 Restaurants in Worcester
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hereford, United Kingdom
“Great food, relaxed atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2012

Needed a special place with good food for a relaxed birthaday lunch for 6.
Looked at the reviews on Trip Advisers and this restaurant looked good so we booked a table !
It could not have been better! We live 30 miles away but we will definitely be going again..

• Visited January 2012

Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
“Brilliant food, Great Atmosphere and Wonderful Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2012

Visited Saffrons Bistro on the recommendation of a friend and was delighted with the quality of the food and the excellent service by friendly staff.

The place has a wonderful ambience and exudes quality.

We will certainly return.

• Visited February 2012
Worcester, England, United Kingdom
“My favourite restaurant ever in Worcester!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2012

I love trying different restaurants and I've been working in the business for 3 years now so I guess I have somewhat higher expectations when it comes to service and quality of food. This place is absolutely amazing, just my kind of place! Brilliant atmosphere, I love the range of food and wine available and the staff are fantastic. If only I could afford to eat out more, then I'd probably go here every week! It's also really good that they open Sunday evenings (hardly any good places in Worcester do) and for lunchtimes too :-)

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Rachael T
Wendover, United Kingdom
“Lovely little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

A great place to eat. Fab menu, great atmosphere and service.

Visited November 2011
London
“What a Gem..!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

My Partner and I went to Saffrons on our first visit to Worcester after reading the numerous reviews on Trip Advisor and we certainly were not dissapointed, must have been so good that we went back the following night, can't be bad then...!

We both had 3 courses - I had the Ham Hock Terrine, followed by the Rib-Eye Steak with Chunky Chips and a delicious sticky toffee pudding to die for. Overall the food was excellent, my partner also thoroughly enjoyed hers. She had Goats Cheese and Walnut mouse with a pickled cucumber starter, with Pork Tenderloins with Colcannon Mash and Vegetables for the main which melted in the mouth, followed by the Brulea.

We shared a bottle of Red with a Bottle of still water and the bill was about £90.00. Not bad for a 3 course meal and the food was so lovely - hence the visit the following night..!

Special mention to the waiter, certainly knew his wine and made us so welcome..!

• Visited January 2012