“Excellent gluten free food”
Review of Puccini's - CLOSED

Puccini's
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
midlands
“Excellent gluten free food”
Reviewed September 29, 2009

It is lovely to see a restaurant catering for everybody and acknowledging coeliacs. They offer gluten free pasta and gluten free pizza.
Excellent staff
Great atmosphere.
Highly recommended in a lovely part of Worcester.

1 Thank primroseMidlands

Worcestershire
“Lovely Lovely Puccini's !”
Reviewed September 16, 2009

With an amazingly high standard of everything, both their restaurants are sooooo lovely! All my friends choose to meet here for lunch and its so special in an evening and very romantic too. The food is amazing and we have regularly requested vegetarian and Coeliac Italian meals here and been provided with an incredible choice thats just not usually available in Italian restaurants. Its nigh on impossible to get such a choice for restricted diets in chain restaurants - we are very lucky to have Puccinis. With Coeliac disease being difficult to cater for we have never, not once, had anything thats given a bad reaction and we have Puccinis pizzas and pasta on a weekly basis. Just try their hand made Gluten free pizzas at their Upton restaurant - they actually stretch and taste divine mmmmmm!!

2 Thank milliesecond
Worcester
“As near to Italy as you can get in Worcester!”
Reviewed May 25, 2009

I love Puccini's, the food is always amazing! I have sisters who live in Italy, so I have been spoiled when it comes to Italian food, but I can honestly say Puccini's is the nearest thing to true Italian food I can find in England!
Always book, it is a small venue and it gets full quickly!

1 Thank lizp81
Bewdley
“Worcester Pasta House”
Reviewed February 16, 2009

Good Food, but their success seems to be going to their heads. The telephone manner is becoming increasingly brusque and less friendly, as is the front of house. Disappointing as these nuances lets the food down. AJ Bewdley

2 Thank AJWribb
Worcester
“Perfect Italian cuisine”
Reviewed October 13, 2008

Puccini's is quite possibly the best restaurant in Worcester, let alone the best Italian.
The food is of superb quality - fresh, local produce used to cook delicious, authentic Italian dishes. I do not see why anyone would eat at a chain Italian restaurant for higher prices when they could eat here! The prices are extremely reasonable.
We are regular customers here, and I try to sample different dishes each time I go. Favourite dishes are the Insalata Caprese to start - with the best buffalo mozzarella I have ever tasted - or a 'zuppa', soup. All their soups are homemade and they always have really great flavours up on the board, most recently my wife had courgette which was wonderful. There is a large and varied selection of pizzas - my wife loves the Pizza Rosa - pepperoni, slow roasted tomatoes, chilli, red onion, it melts in the mouth. My personal favourite is the Tagliatelle Genovese - a dish of chicken, spinach, homemade basil pesto and pine nuts, superb. They also do risottos and ravioli.
Puddings are the highlight - all are homemade and authentic Italian, the Tiramisu is not to be missed.

We usually wash our food down with a bottle of one of their reasonably priced Italian wines. House wines are good but they also have other red, white and rose wines.

To top it off, the service is always good - efficient and friendly, and the atmosphere is great both daytime and evening. We like evenings the most because of the buzzy atmosphere - we would recommend booking, especially at weekends!

Definitely a place to try if you love Italian food.

3 Thank marchant171