“Truly Outstanding”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2013

On asking the wife if she wanted to celebrate our anniversay with a meal out, her immediate response was "Puccini's".

So I booked a table and was asked if it was for an occasion, which I said was our wedding anniversary. We were greeted and seated with a "happy anniversary", and procceded to enjoy another fine evening where the staff were engaging without being overbearing, and food that was wonderfully cooked and presented.

The wife would now like an anniversay each month! I couldn't reccomend this place enough to anyone looking for great food and personal service.

There are newer reviews for Puccini's

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Went here based on Trip Advisor ratings, not disappointed. Friendly and helpful staff and good food, very reasonably priced too
Wine list limited though

Reviewed September 17, 2013

very good food
I had a risotto with pigeon it was very well cooked paster was great and spicy
good atmosphere
it was busy but still got a table
didn't have to wait long for food

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We tried the restaurant on spec as were walked around Worcester on a Saturday lunchtime. The space is limited but they were able to seat the four of us in a corner table. We shared an antipasti for 2 amongst the four of us and then 2 of us had the calamari linguine special, one a pork escalope special and the fourth a butternutsquash and goats cheese risotto. All four dishes were extremely tasty and freshly cooked. The lady owner(?) enthusiastically described in great detail each special before we ordered them and the waiter was very personable. We will definitely be visiting Puccini's again.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This a welcoming restaurant with friendly staff. My grading of the food as "average" is a bit harsh, but I felt "very good" was a little OTT for dishes that were good. It is only my opinion, and I'm not trying to pretend I know the first thing about cooking,but I like a sauce over my pasta! The seafood in the dish was cooked well.

I would recommend this restaurant.