“good food”

Worcester, England, United Kingdom
“good food”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

very good food
I had a risotto with pigeon it was very well cooked paster was great and spicy
good atmosphere
it was busy but still got a table
didn't have to wait long for food

• Visited December 2012

Pershore, United Kingdom
“Enthusiastic Service”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We tried the restaurant on spec as were walked around Worcester on a Saturday lunchtime. The space is limited but they were able to seat the four of us in a corner table. We shared an antipasti for 2 amongst the four of us and then 2 of us had the calamari linguine special, one a pork escalope special and the fourth a butternutsquash and goats cheese risotto. All four dishes were extremely tasty and freshly cooked. The lady owner(?) enthusiastically described in great detail each special before we ordered them and the waiter was very personable. We will definitely be visiting Puccini's again.

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Small friendly restaurant with a warm personality. Not overpriced.”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This a welcoming restaurant with friendly staff. My grading of the food as "average" is a bit harsh, but I felt "very good" was a little OTT for dishes that were good. It is only my opinion, and I'm not trying to pretend I know the first thing about cooking,but I like a sauce over my pasta! The seafood in the dish was cooked well.

I would recommend this restaurant.

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Gluten free Italian/ daily fresh Cornish fish”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Puccini's serve up freshly cooked Italian food which is 'scrumptious' , to quote the young boy at the table next to me ! A small restaurant with lovely ambience and extremely pleasant serving staff. They have daily deliveries of fish from Cornwall, apparently, and my husband's hake fillet was delicious. It was served with a risotto which slightly overpowered the taste of the fish. I had gluten free garlic bread with a chicken,pesto and spinach GF pasta. The portions are plentiful, and there is both GF pasta and pizza available. I have had the pizza on 3 previous occasions and never suffered any contamination issues. It would be advisable to book at busy times as it is popular and filled up very quickly during the lunch period when we were there..

London, United Kingdom
“Wish it was my local!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stumbled across this restaurant whilst visiting Worcester and searching Gluten free Worcester' in a hungry moment of desperation! As a celiac eating out is often a struggle or ends up being a massive compromise. Puccini's make nearly all their meals gluten free, pizza and pasta meaning I got to eat my first non frozen lasagna in a long time and it was truly delicious. All the food was superb and the service really first class, I'd be visiting as much as poss if I was local to the area.

• Visited August 2013