“Small friendly restaurant with a warm personality. Not overpriced.”
Review of Puccini's - CLOSED

Puccini's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This a welcoming restaurant with friendly staff. My grading of the food as "average" is a bit harsh, but I felt "very good" was a little OTT for dishes that were good. It is only my opinion, and I'm not trying to pretend I know the first thing about cooking,but I like a sauce over my pasta! The seafood in the dish was cooked well.

I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Puccini's serve up freshly cooked Italian food which is 'scrumptious' , to quote the young boy at the table next to me ! A small restaurant with lovely ambience and extremely pleasant serving staff. They have daily deliveries of fish from Cornwall, apparently, and my husband's hake fillet was delicious. It was served with a risotto which slightly overpowered the taste of the fish. I had gluten free garlic bread with a chicken,pesto and spinach GF pasta. The portions are plentiful, and there is both GF pasta and pizza available. I have had the pizza on 3 previous occasions and never suffered any contamination issues. It would be advisable to book at busy times as it is popular and filled up very quickly during the lunch period when we were there..

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stumbled across this restaurant whilst visiting Worcester and searching Gluten free Worcester' in a hungry moment of desperation! As a celiac eating out is often a struggle or ends up being a massive compromise. Puccini's make nearly all their meals gluten free, pizza and pasta meaning I got to eat my first non frozen lasagna in a long time and it was truly delicious. All the food was superb and the service really first class, I'd be visiting as much as poss if I was local to the area.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our son recently treated us to a meal in Puccini's for my husband's birthday and our anniversary and what a wonderful occasion it was. As there are so many things that I don't like, it makes me a rather fussy eater and severely limits my dining enjoyment. This was definitely not a problem. The food was wonderful and we all had different starters etc to enable us to try as much of the menu as possible. Then we all had chef specials, and special they were!! My lamb was so tender I didn't need my knife. When it came to dessert..... my favourite course... I was torn because I really was full, then my wonderfully thoughtful son offered to share the icecream and hot chocolate sauce with me. Problem solved. Many thanks to Therese and her wonderful staff for their attention,making the occasion so brilliant. There aren't enough stars on this review page!!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We recently moved to Worcester, and my Husband stumbled across Puccini's. We have since been on several occasions with and without our 4 year old. The food is absolutely out of this world, and it is clear that only the best quality ingredients are used. The staff are welcoming, warm, and passionate about the service they give and the dishes they serve.

This quaint little restaurant is our new regular, and I definitely recommend the specials!