Puccini's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Great Food, service excellent & a lovely atmosphere to boot, what more can you ask for. Will definitely be back. Thank you Puccini's

2  Thank Travelmilesaway

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Have been many times to Puccini's over the last few years. Always loved the food, service and atmosphere.
Being a restaurant owner myself I took my staff here for a Christmas meal. The food was fantastic and very well priced. Service, attention to detail and atmosphere was excellent. I really admire the passion and energy the owners put into this place and would highly recommend it.
If you want to have authentic Italian food and support a local family-run business, Puccini's is the place to go.

1  Thank Pellumbi
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Good Italian food with the feeling everything is cooked freshly for you. The atmosphere is very lively but not too loud that you can't have a conversation. There are other Italian restaurants in the area so it is a very competitive market for them but they come out well and worth a visit.

1  Thank nmpm
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

I visit Puccini's whenever I can. The food is always fantastic as is the service. They have a great variety of vegetarian dishes, not just the standard vegetarian lasagne. The seasonal risotto is always very good.

I love the fact that everything is home cooked, nothing is processed like you get in chain restaurants.

The staff are always friendly and don't mind a bit of banter with some of the larger bookings, which makes you feel comfortable.

The atmosphere is lovely with it being a smaller establishment, always candle lit tables in the evening.

I would recommend Puccini's for all occasions. I visit with my husband and friends.

The service is always very prompt and polite.
I would highly recommend the hot chocolate fudge sauce and ice cream for dessert!

1  Thank miss_kd86
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Well looked after by waiting staff.Explained anything we needed to know,well informed about the food they are serving and very attentive without being overpowering. When we are in Worcester again this is where we will eat. A big thank you.

1  Thank spartie7