“Just like being in Thailand”
Review of Siam Smile

Siam Smile
Ranked #88 of 347 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Just like being in Thailand”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

AMAZING FOOD. Friendly and attentive service and food always delicious. Small restaraunt but nice and clean with a view through to the kitchen too which is spotless. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys Thai cuisine - the best in Worcester.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Felicity B

Worcester
“great thai food in this cafe style restaurant”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I hadn't been to Siam Smile for a few years - last time under different management/staff - it wasn't good. Decided to give it another try - we are both fussy about Thai food and are very disappointed by other Thai places in worcester. We will go back here for sure. Decor is 'cafe style' rather than formal restaurant but this is fine. Menu has many options but it not the page after page that you might see elsewhere. The kitchen is open so you can see that this is cooked fresh and not microwaved preprepared food. Good flavours, nice portion size and well presented. The staff were efficient and friendly.

We tried the Thai wine - give it a go - it complemented the food very well.

• Visited August 2012
Worcester, United Kingdom
“average food small child running round spoilt it”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

went here because Thai crystal was closed for refurbishment the waitress was ok not very cheerful but friendly enough how ever it was more like a café than a small restaurant and is in need of a good coat of paint the prices are average for Worcester and the portions small for what we had in relation to the price. there was also a small child sat in the corner than belonged to one of the staff there and he was making a lot of noise which I can only describe as fingers down a chalk board with a large Lego brick on the table top which spoilt the evening for myself and my partner.

the price and portion size coupled with the overly loud small child makes it the reason while I will not be returning also the Thai green curry was oily the rice stodgy.
not a happy camper when I was dining at this restaurant

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Trickz0
“Average Thai”
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Visited Saturday night as part of a small group. This restaurant has a cafe feel rather than an authentic Thai.
The starters were good we all enjoyed them. I was boring and stuck to my green curry with chicken . Although it was nice it wasn't the best I've had and I found the chicken a bit rubbery. I've been to the Thai gallery and agree with previous reviewer that it slightly more expensive. But I found them better. Siam was ok, but I think I would return but only if gallery was full.

“Excellent thai food”
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

I have been to the siam smile a number of times and it has always been great. Food is excellent, service is friendly and smiley and its good value for money. I would say it was much better than the thai gallery and cheaper too.