“Very few improvements needed”

Flames World Buffet
Ranked #128 of 338 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Italian, Indian, Asian, Thai, Chinese
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
“Very few improvements needed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Brilliant, had a amazing visit but as it was our firat time wouls if been a bit more helpful if staff told you where things were or how to order fresh things - we tried talking but didn't speak very good english but customers pointed us in right direction BUT will be returning again shortly. Food was fresh, hot and tasty! !!

• Visited March 2014

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“glass in food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

The restaurant was supposed to open at 12, we walked in at ten past and there were ten or more customers standing up waiting to sit down. For some reason they kept people waiting instead of letting people take a seat. Anyway, we went to get food and the first mouthful of food my boyfriend took had glass in it! We told a waitress straight away and gave her the glass. Another member of staff came over and said 'are you sure it was glass? It's not on the ingredients list' he didn't apologise and then suggested that maybe it was glass front the table... Why would we eat glass off the table? He took the plate away and kindly said we could get ourselves a new plate of food. My boyfriend went to get a fresh plate of food which was much better quality. We weren't offered a discount or anything either which was shocking.

• Visited April 2014
Worcester, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent! !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely amazing. ..food, atmosphere, staff! !!! 100% coming back again...and again:)

Well done!!!!!

Derby, United Kingdom
“The Best World Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

Last night I went with my family to go and enjoy a meal at Flames and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised! My previous experience at a world buffet was incredibly lack luster, I felt that all the food there was bland and though there was a lot of choice I felt like really there was no choice at all as none of it was of substantial quality it seemed to share a very similar spice pallet. However that was absolutely not the case with Flames I made sure to try everything there and was blown away, the curries were delicious and were all accompanied by some freshly cooked naans of a variety of flavors (my favorite is the pashwari!). The Chinese food was also very good with a live cooking station where you choose what noodles you would like and what you would like to accompany them, spring onions, chicken, prawns etc. There were a wide array of puddings as well so lack of variety was not a problem. I had an excellent time here at Flames and would highly recommend it if you are eating out tonight in Worcester.

Visited April 2014
“Our first visit to flames”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We have just visited flames for the first time for our 16 year olds birthday and it will definitely not be the last. I have never known such a wide selection of food which was all hot and very tasty. The drinks were reasonably priced and the waiters and waitresses all very polite and helpful. There were 4 adults and 5 teenagers in our party and there was something to satisfy all our needs. Well worth a visit we will definitely be back.