“Good value - Friendly staff”

Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Worcester
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had a room with a double and 2 singles. Room was not huge, but actually just fine for a couple of nights. Value for money was amazing, hotel was 100% full, but we didn't hear other guests. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Cooked Breakfast was well worth it !!!

Complaints:
Audio was missing on the only channel we wanted to watch - CBBC (missing in other rooms too)
An apple core was found under the bed from the previous guest

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel

Reviewed May 8, 2013

room was clean, staff was friendly even to our children who were proberly a bit of a pain, only one issue curtians in room let alot of light in, other than very nice hotel would use again also pub next door was very good value and they was very busy but again very friendly

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Leanne H
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Went to lunch at the Three Pears Restaurant, opposite the Premier Inn and I have to say we were impressed. Was greeted by the very friendly manager, she asked us what table would be best for us (mother has mobility problems) and seated us straight away. She took our drinks order and said our waitress would be back shortly to take our order. A few moments later our smiley waitress came and took our food order.
Food came and we have to say we enjoyed it, served hot and just as we ordered. This has been the best customer service we have experienced in a long time. Well worth a visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We recently stopped at the Premier Inn Worcester, and we decided to eat in the beefeater on site, I have to say the service we received was top notch! Adam served us and he was very friendly & was ace at his job! I particularly liked how the whole team worked well with each other and the restaurant manager on shift was great too, he seemed really hands on! The same gentleman was serving on breakfast the following morning, again the whole breakfast team was smiley, friendly & efficient... I have to say this is one of the best beefeaters we have eaten at! Well done :)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2013

A handy venue just off the motorway and one we have used before. As ever the staff were friendly and efficient. The lift was out of order but they explained that they were trying to put families with pushchairs etc into ground floor rooms and other, more easily mobile folk, upstairs. This seemed like an application of common sense, so well done! The room was clean, quiet and we had a great night's sleep. If parking you need to get a permit when checking in. The car park can be used as a pay and display location for rugby fans as the local rugby team, Worcester Warriors play close by - something to be aware of when timing one's visit or arrival.
The Three Pears Beefeater Grill, adjacent, is excellent. Ordinarily I would not choose to eat in a Beefeater but we have used this before and again on this occasion and the quality of food and service is very good indeed. Fresh fruit at breakfast, freshly made scrambled eggs on demand are just two examples.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We booked this hotel several months ago, for a family gathering as this was a central base for family all around the UK. We hired the conference room in the 3 pears opposite .. Initially we arrived before checkin and in fairness the receptionist was really friendly and helpful and our rooms were allocated on 2nd floor. the receptionist was really friendly and helpful. The lift was out of order but that didn't bother me. I booked two rooms and we were allocated 217 and 201. The room was clean but not the cleanest. I have stayed in cleaner premier inns. The soap dispenser didn't work in the bathroom and there was dust on the tv, and dust on the spoons.

As there was a large family gathering, some of us were staying here. we had numerous rooms throughout the hotel and many of the family wasn't happy cos they didn't get a good nights sleep because there was a 2 coaches which the rugby team staying here. They advised that they team were playing rugby in the corridors .. they will complain separately.

my main concern and I have complained about this before when I stayed in premier inn in portishead. I booked on line for 2 adults, when I received invoice it had Mr and Mrs .. why is a large organisation assuming everyone who stays and hotel are hetrosexual .. what if you were siblings, friends. being a gay man who is happily married to by civil partner and have been for 4 years. Why do they assume. when I complained to premier inn in novmeber when this happened before. they advised me that it was a computer error and its for ease and speed. it wouldn't happen again .. I was initially upset and when I went over go family gathering, my family tried to cheer me up. I was extremely upset and distressed by this. My family and husbands family spent a large amount of money by staying at this hotel and hiring the conference room. We. Had a buffet, and paid for breakfast the following morning. We also spent a large amount of money on drink. So to assume to put Mr and mrs on an invoice, is not acceptable ..

I always put reviews on trip advisor and I have also contacted the hotel direct.

I hope this wont happen again,

On a positive note the staff were friendly at breakfast and the full English is cooked to order. a wide variety of choice of cereals, breads, yogurts etc .

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The staff were very friendly and helpful here.The restaurant here was one of the best Beefeaters I have eaten in because the food and service was really good and it made me feel at home. The hotel position was really good and easy to find.I enjoyed the breakfast the poached eggs were done the way I like them.The only negative was the bed in room 22 was too hard for me which my night's sleep was broken up a bit.I would stay here again in another room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Worcester
Pear Tree Inn and Country Hotel
Ye Olde Talbot
Ye Olde Talbot
#6 of 11 in Worcester
Holiday Inn Express Droitwich M5, Jct 5

Been to Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel? Share your experiences!