“Fantastic curry and excellent service”
Review of Voujon

Voujon
Ranked #68 of 371 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Our last night after a week on a narrowboat and moored in the marina, while going out to find somewhere to eat passed Voujon and though nobody else in decided to try it out. WOW best curry we have had in a long time and the service excellent. If only we lived in Worcester it would definately be the place we would go for a curry and also order takeaway from. London too far but if ever in the area again we will make a visit priority. I reccommend anyone who likes curry and lives in the area that a visit is a must.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have visited this restaurant a few times and I have been treated exceptionally well each time and I just love going there. The food is just wow and really I cant express how good the food is here.
The atmosphere and the decor here is just top notch
I love the chicken muktaj here and I just cant get enough of this place

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I wasnt expecting much as I came here with my wife on a Monday as it wasnt very busy but i was truly blown away by the food. The staff seemed very friendly and professional, i was recommended a sylheti jalfrezi and my wife had a shaslick bhuna and this was a truly exceptional experience. Great food and great service. We were also given complimentary drinks at the end of our meal and they really made us feel at home. Definately visiting again

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I came here on a Saturday night with a group of friends and straight away I was greeted by the friendly waiters and taken to our table, we ordered our drinks and had poppadoms, the atmosphere was great and the waiters were very attentive, I was recommended the dhana de gosth and I was not disappointed, this was the best Indian curry I have had in Worcester, just simply amazing. The presentation was great and it there was no oil in the food unlike in other places that I've eaten at where there's excess oil on the plate but I had a great overall experience at this restaurant and will definitely visit again!

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

A group of myself and my friends attended a meal at Voujon and it was possibly one of the best Indian meals I have eaten to date. The place was very friendly and had a great atmosphere. Food was served promptly and hot! The plates themselves were very tasteful and had amazing prices just to add to the enjoyment of the resturaunt! Would definitely recommend this resturaunt for everyone who enjoys some tasty HOT Indian currys! Great for group meals or date nights!

1  Thank LewisJF