“Should be Rank 1 in Worcester” 5 of 5 bubbles

Voujon
Ranked #113 of 335 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Should be Rank 1 in Worcester”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have visited this restaurant a few times and I have been treated exceptionally well each time and I just love going there. The food is just wow and really I cant express how good the food is here.
The atmosphere and the decor here is just top notch
I love the chicken muktaj here and I just cant get enough of this place

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“Best curry i've had in a long time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I wasnt expecting much as I came here with my wife on a Monday as it wasnt very busy but i was truly blown away by the food. The staff seemed very friendly and professional, i was recommended a sylheti jalfrezi and my wife had a shaslick bhuna and this was a truly exceptional experience. Great food and great service. We were also given complimentary drinks at the end of our meal and they really made us feel at home. Definately visiting again

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great service and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I came here on a Saturday night with a group of friends and straight away I was greeted by the friendly waiters and taken to our table, we ordered our drinks and had poppadoms, the atmosphere was great and the waiters were very attentive, I was recommended the dhana de gosth and I was not disappointed, this was the best Indian curry I have had in Worcester, just simply amazing. The presentation was great and it there was no oil in the food unlike in other places that I've eaten at where there's excess oil on the plate but I had a great overall experience at this restaurant and will definitely visit again!

“Amazing Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

A group of myself and my friends attended a meal at Voujon and it was possibly one of the best Indian meals I have eaten to date. The place was very friendly and had a great atmosphere. Food was served promptly and hot! The plates themselves were very tasteful and had amazing prices just to add to the enjoyment of the resturaunt! Would definitely recommend this resturaunt for everyone who enjoys some tasty HOT Indian currys! Great for group meals or date nights!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank LewisJF
“Worcester's finest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were thinking of going massala lounge but mate of my advised to try this new one opposite firefly. Without a doubt am glad iv actually visited and experienced great value for money as well as impeccable standard of food aswell as great customer service. I will definitely eat in here again, great attentive waiters raj and shahid made us feel home very friendly and great guys to meet, a great team of jolly fellows

1 Thank john-tanner87