“Great night!”

Cuisines: American, British, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We visited the Pavilion as part of a conference we were holding at work. The team-building evening consisted of a buffet dinner, drinks and a company quiz! The Pavilion were fantastic hosts, the event was well organised, the food was great and the bar was well stocked! They had also put out a table football and dart board for our use, which was fantastic! Everybody loved the venue and we had a great evening!

There are newer reviews for The Pavilion in the Park

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is definitely a young persons place - or a place for those who think they are young. Noisy, brash with a hard core clientele of serious drinkers who are wannabe Phil Michell's. Over priced and over rated. Those who think this is is a gourmet paradise need to widen their horizon beyond Macdonalds across the road and the endless chain of fast food restaurants in Worcester. I would never dream of taking my wife or family here.

3  Thank Tim P
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have visited the pavilion a couple times now and on every visit it has been perfect. The food, service and all round experience has been up there with any of the best restaurants I have been to in the area it is most defiantly punching above its station. There can't be a better 2 4 1 place in Worcester on my last visit I had the curry and my partner had fish n chips with a couple of drinks all for 15 pounds amazing. We were served by a very friendly girl who made sure we were having a good time the place was very busy yet we had our meal within 20 mins we then sat back and relaxed no rushing us out the door like most places. Well done to you all will be back soon.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Went here during the week for a meal with a freind.
The meal when it came was a great size and beautifully presented. At a bargain price of buy one get the other free!! I had the gammon and it was lovely and filling.
Was shocked at how great he food was. Will definately come here again!!

1  Thank Kellyjeynes
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Yet another great visit to The Pavilion. It is becoming our regular haunt!! The staff are always friendly and accommodating and really make your experience special. The Two for One menu is great value for money. My favourite is the Fish n Chips. Large beer battered fish served with chunky chips which are delicious and mushy peas. My husband tried the mussels on our last visit and they are as good as you would get in any high end restaurant. Well Done to The Managers and owners! It is clear to see why when we came last Wednesday night you were fully booked!! But big thanks for squeezing us in!!