“Perfect venue for large group wishing to meet and eat”

The Pavilion in the Park
Ranked #42 of 349 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: American, British, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Having called around various venues in Worcester asking them to accommodate a large party of between 20/30 people with just one days notice, the Pavillion was the only venue to welcome our business readily. We were treated very well, had a staged area set- up and reserved for dining. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meal, which was served quickly, accurately and was well worth the money. The Sunday lunch was delicious with a huge variety of vegetables, lots of meat and huge Yorkshire pudding. The staff were attentive and looked after us well. This is a great venue with lots of space, the teenage boys we took also enjoyed the big tv screens. Looking forward to visiting in the summer when we can use the garden.

1  Thank Sarah G
There are newer reviews for The Pavilion in the Park

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great venue (I remember it from Bambu days) and thought the NYE gig with the Magoos was really good here. Nice in the summer with the outdoor area too. I just wish the food was a bit nicer - I've had the sharing platter and a chicken dish- they were ok but not for the price. It'd be lovely if they had some proper homemade pub grub, or a nice range of sandwiches. I'd come here again, but not for food.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Our friends bought tickets for NYE so we decided to follow suit!! What a greaty decision. The atmosphere was fabulous. They had a local band on who I have not come across before but they were great too. The place was busy but not too busy that you felt crammed in like other places we have visited on NYE before. There was hardly any wait at the bar and the staff served all night with a big smile on their faces.

Following this great evening we went into the Pavilion for breakfast this morning and were delighted again by the service and food. The Pavilion Breakfast which consisted of sausage bacon egg tomato mushroom and beans was delicious and only £2.99. Not a cheap sausage in sight. They served big butchers sausages and thick cut butchers bacon.

After a chat with the manageress who was very friendly and helpful we have decided to have our daughters 21st here. They have a great buffet selection and with a live band on every Saturday night it seems the only place you would want to bring your party at a much lower cost with no room hire. We have been allocated a private area and the manageress will even decorate the area for us if we supply the balloons and banners.

I would highly reccomend this venue for everything!! I am glad we have found a new friendly local place where the staff take the time to make sure you have a great time!!

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Came for a party, nice and vibrant looking place, food was great, good selection of drinks, they even have big screens for sports, will definatly use when the f1 season starts again.

1  Thank Battlechef
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have been here on several occassions and each time my family, friends and I have enjoyed every aspect of the Pavillion in the Park. The food is fantastic at all times, so when I heard that they were offering a Christmas Menu I booked it for friends and me. What a great night, the staff are so friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble for them. I am booking my 50th Party here for the family in March and I know that a good time will be had by all.