“Best Indian resturant in Worcester!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Peppers Fine Indian Worcester

Peppers Fine Indian Worcester
Ranked #147 of 335 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Seafood, Balti, Eastern European
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
worcester
“Best Indian resturant in Worcester!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Went to Peppers Indian resturant on a Friday night, with a group of 15 friends, The food was very good and the service provided by the staff was amazing they were friendly and helpful. The menu is reasonable and the atmosphere is great. i would recommend this resturat to anyone who loves Indian food. Most of us have been back there and now is our number1 indian resturant in Worcester.

worcester
“over an hour wait then no food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

I ordered a takeaway with peppers and was told it would be 45 minutes. I rang them after an hour to be told the order was out for delivery and would be with me in 10 more minutes. I then receive a phone call saying that they will not deliver to my address as it is out of there area. I had waited 1hour 15 minutes to be told this, the man on the phone was very rude and very unhelpful.

I can't really comment about the food as I never received any.

1 Thank Adam g
Worcester, United Kingdom
“OK we were late arriving but food terrible cold and stodgy”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

We arrived at Peppers quite late in fact i think they may have just been closing up but they offred us all inside as there were about 10 of of us.
We ordered only main courses poppadoms etc and most of the ladies ordered water / the bill come to well over £200 I didnt check the bill BUT:

My dish was like warm stodgy and not very well presented rushed, 5 out of the group had upset stomachs over the next couple days some had the runs, now i went to peppers over a year ago with my wife and i would have put this restaurant up there as top 3 in worcester however was it because we were late maybe ovens off I do not know
But i cannot work out why it averaged out @ £20.00 per head food is not cheap these days but would we go back there no chance
This is my honest opinion of the place and I am dissapointed with the outcome

You may ask why we didnt complain on the evening
It was very late we thought they were doing us a special favour and did not want any hassle

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank stephen h
UK
“Good quality food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Visited on a Saturday night, it was quite busy but got a table straight away. Excellent customer service from the friendly staff. Reasonably priced, good quality food with an extensive menu. Well worth a visit if you are in the area.