No photo provided
Add it.
Bowl Xtreme
Ranked #10 of 16 Fun & Games in Worcester
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have been here 3 times with my Guides and love it.

We are always well looked after.

The coffee is good and the food is acceptable.

My only complaint is the loud music - which makes it difficult for the adults who don't bowl to have a conversation.

2  Thank GIllyowl

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I took my sister to a birthday party on sunday and she had a superb time. She loved the bowling and was impressed with the lighting on the lanes and the dancing after the meal. The staff were very helpful and the whole party from start to finished was very well organised.
She will now be having her party at Bowlxtreme.

1  Thank laura m
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Went last night for first time had my teenage daughters with me we all had a great night even won on pink pin comp will def come again staff couldn't have been any helpfull even played song requests for my daughters

1  Thank Snaring
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Great place for the kids, yes noisy but that's to be expected, good value fun, shame many of the newer faces are so obnoxious!

2  Thank Mummyof2beauts
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I have now been to a few kids partied here and hosted one. The service that the children get is great and the experience is value for money. The DJ entertains the kids with some party games once the bowling and food is finished. The party bags are quite disappointing though as they are just full of sweets and it is incredibly noisy!

1  Thank Jane P