“Suprisingly Tasty Food”

Ranked #72 of 351 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were seated at a table with a view of the kitchen. The waiters were so attentive (almost too much!) So much so that he asked if we were ready to order within 2 minutes of us being seated! The pesto pasta was the best I have had in a while; the pasta was baked, the cheese went crispy, the red onions and the chicken were succulent. My sister had a pizza which looked delicious, and freshly made. We ordered a side salad and garlic bread, which was buttery and doughy. This meal was a pleasant surprise as I’ve never eaten at Pizza Express before- I would definitely eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Express

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Went as a couple on a Friday early evening. It soon gets busy. Service was ok but just ok. Pizza was lovely. Bosco salad had a minuscule amount of dressing but more was forthcoming when asked. It's up to pizza express standard.gets very noisy so conversation would be hard in a big group.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have been to Pizza Express many times, however I do refuse to go if there is not some sort of deal. I think £10 for a pizza is too expensive but we saw a deal for Orange Wednesday, similar to that of cinemas, with buy one pizza get one free.

The restaurant was busy for a lunch time.

Overall, the quality was good and as we had tap water, the bill came to £9.70, which i thought was excellent value.

I shall be back on a Wednesday, but other times, not worth it!

1  Thank sherlock641
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I love the pizzas here and they didnt let me down. The waitress was fun and helpful, although one of our main meals didnt turn out to be what we'd ordered! We had three courses and everything was really good. I think you always know what you will get here and they always deliver - excellent pizzas, why even look at the pasta or salad menu???!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Well it's a Pizza Express so you pretty much know what you're going to get. But it's a good one - the staff are very friendly and helpful; we usually turn up with two pushchairs needing two highchairs and it never phases them. I personally think the brand is the best of the more common chains but that's a comment re the brand not that specific restaurant. It looks out across the roundabout at the cathedral so it's in a nice spot. Been lots and would recommend it.