Tripadvisor

Boston Tea Party Worcester
Ranked #4 of 65 Quick Bites in Worcester
Cuisines: American, British, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Voted most ethical café in the UK. Serving delicious breakfast, brunch and speciality coffee all day. A great selection of vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options. We don’t take bookings, so just turn up, we’ve got plenty of space.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Received lovely service from a very welcoming team! The drinks I ordered were made to perfection and the food was delicious and brilliantly speedy considering everything is cooked fresh from scratch. A great atmosphere for any kind of visit (I was solo today but would definitely bring friends and relatives here too), and a great addition to Worcester town centre. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: January 2020
TellBTP, Owner at Boston Tea Party Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Jemma1 We pride ourselves on our service and we think our team is fantastic! we love hearing comments about our quality and atmosphere, you've made our day!

Write a reviewReviews (577)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We popped in on Sunday morning for breakfast, it was already very busy by the time we got there but we got a table and ordered the guest roast Americano, an iced coffee and two veggie boss breakfasts. The drinks arrived in lightning time considering how busy it was and the food wasn’t far behind! We asked for poached eggs instead of scrambled and oh my god! I’ve never seen poached eggs like them and my husband makes amazing poached eggs! Will definitely be making this a regular spot for breakfast as the food, ambience and service were exceptional. A very well run cafe!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The sweet corn hash is sooooo good! I’m literally in love with this dish, the food always comes out fast, is cooked from scratch with fresh ingredients and you can even see them making it! I love it, great kitchen team and front of house, will be back next week for sure, you don’t find many places with food as good as this in Worcester town centre.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We can recommend the special Christmas sandwich which was lovely and fresh and great value. We only had to wait about 10 minutes for it , but we'll worth it. The banana bread was sublime , so nice I could of re- ordered it but I resisted lol. Would highly recommend it for any occasion.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We come here regularly and the service and ambience are good. It's nice to see the variety of people that come to the café - older people, young people with children, people with dogs, singles, etc - and it always seems a welcoming place.