“2nd visit, months apart but both good experiences”
Review of Mason's Olive and Bean - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mason's Olive and Bean
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cafe deli offering honest locally sourced produce wherever possible. A mother and daughter team that have worked hard to create a relaxing environment and we are doing all we can to give fantastic customer service. We are striving to be the best cafe in Worcester!!!
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Lunchtime visit with Bruv. Jacket spud and pannini plus hot drinks. Nice choice, clean, tasty good service, clean loo. What's to complain?

1  Thank Mike-at-saix

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Last Friday day I was in Worcester Town Centre, it was wet and very cold, when I came upon this small cafe in Pump Street. I only fancied a light lunch so I ordered a Cheese & Ham toastie with an Elderflower Bottle Green.

I had to wait about ten minutes for the sandwich and it was well worth the wait, thick sliced ham,plenty of cheese with good bread and it was piping hot. It was complemented by an excellent side salad which was well dressed and crisps.

The cafe was very comfortable with plenty of space between the tables plus the staff were very attentive and polite they made you feel very welcome.

Should I find myself in Worcester again I will definitely use this cafe again

1  Thank IanPBasingstoke
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I recently visited masons Olive & bean with 2 colleagues .The inside is very tastefully decorated and we were made to feel very welcome. The standard of the food was first class. I had the curry parsnip soup and i have to say it was fantastic. You could tell it was homemade.

i took my partner there last Saturday aftertnoon. I had Chicken & bacon with mayo sandwhich . Again i can only praise how fresh the food was and the presentation showed that time was taken to prepare this delicious sandwhich.

If you are in town and you are feeling peckish give this one a try , I would certainly go back .

1  Thank steve p
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I went here for the first time today after reading previous reviews and I wasn't disappointed. A lovely range of sandwiches, salads and cakes at a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend and will be going again!

1  Thank pippa2uk
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I called in here today for a bite of lunch with a couple of colleagues. I have to say that in comparison to the high street chains, it's so nice to get freshly prepared food instead of something out of a packet which was made in a factory. Service was great and despite the place being quite busy, it was quick too.

1  Thank Carbheaven