“Nice food, attractive surroundings”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Galleria Italiana

Galleria Italiana
Ranked #4 of 338 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Italian Restaurant. Pasta, pizza, specials and gluten free options
UK
“Nice food, attractive surroundings”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had a late lunch here midweek. Probably not the best time to go as we were almost on our own so no atmosphere. Only had a main course which was nice but fairly standard fare. Good value for money. Staff friendly. Charged for tap water, which never goes down well with us. My husband had a Perroni as well.

• Visited September 2013
galleria9, Owner at Galleria Italiana, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. As you are aware we offer a lunch time deal on any pasta and pizza for £6.50 or a two course lunch for £9.95. We are so pleased you enjoyed yourselves with us. I need to address one of your comments about us charging for the water, please check your receipt and you will see that a jug of water is 00.00 pence which of course is free of charge, we need to put this in the till so it is printed out on the drinks ticket, so the bar person knows your drinks requirements. I would really appreciate once you have checked your receipt that you re-adjust your review as WE DO NOT CHARGE FOR TAP WATER. Kind regards Galleria Italiana

Coleshill, Warks UK
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed in a nearby hotel and decided to travel into Worcester to eat. I had read reviews on trip advisor and went along with my husband. We hadn't booked but the staff were very accommodating and found us a table. we ordered a bottle of wine and each of us had the Calzone. There was so much of it we couldn't eat it all despite the fact it was delicious! We were given the left overs to take away with us and a complementary drink "to clear the pallet" Lovely staff and manager. Will definitely return!

• Visited July 2013
galleria9, Owner at Galleria Italiana, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It is always a pleasure when we get positive feedback and especially from new customers. If we do see food left on a plate we always ask two questions: was everything ok? and would you like to take it home? If your travels bring you back to Worcester we would love to see you again. Kind Regards Galleria Italiana
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been to the Galleria many times, and each time we cannot fault the service or food! Our last visit was for our wedding anniversary and what a fabulous evening we had! The friendly staff, and attentive service was first class. Then the food arrived; the starters were so fresh and tasty, the main courses were wonderfully delicious and the lemoncello cheesecake was awesome!! We can't wait to return!

• Visited September 2013
galleria9, Owner at Galleria Italiana, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are really pleased that you choose Galleria to celebrate your Anniversary and that you enjoyed your evening with us. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards Galleria Italiana
Worcester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worcester's #1”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have been meaning to post a review for a long long time and I can only hope that this review contributes to getting Galleria Italiana at number 1 as they really deserve the top spot. Having eaten at most restaurants in Worcester, the service at Galleria is impeccable and I always look forward to seeing the staff who create a great atmosphere and are welcoming. The fillet steak here is some of the best I've ever had and I consider myself quite the connoisseur!! I recently dined here with my sister and her Australian boyfriend who doesn't like mushrooms (sigh...) the staff were very accommodating and told him the chef could make him any sauce he wanted! When I was trying to be good they'd tailor any dish too. They are brilliant! Never had a bad meal here and I thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank Hasina M
galleria9, Owner at Galleria Italiana, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review of our Restaurant. As we cook fresh we can always accommodate any special requirements or tastes. The fillet steak we use is from a local butcher and is of a high quality. We are so pleased that you all enjoyed your meals and thank you for your continued support. Kind regards Galleria Italiana
Murrieta
“Awesome experience, awesome food”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stopped in at the Galleria on Tuesday Sept 3rd for lunch. We had heard from friends in Worcester that this was one of the best Italian restaurants in town. We were on our way back to California, USA after a visit to Worcester, so didn't have too much time, but decided to go. I ordered the Margareta pizza, and my wife ordered the lasagna. Simply put, this is the best Italian food we have ever eaten, and we've been to many restaurants all over the world! The Pizza had a homemade crust with all fresh ingredients, the best with the little cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil. My wife said the Lasagna was to die for, with a creamy tomato sauce, and the meat inside the lasagna was indescribably good, like mini meatballs within homemade pasta and béchamel/ricotta sauce. To start we also had the bruschetta with fresh crostini, tomato, and mozzarella and basil pesto. Just superb food and the service was exceptional.

2 Thank ukallies
galleria9, Owner at Galleria Italiana, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. "What can I say " this is a wonderful compliment to receive, we source all our ingredients locally and everything we do is prepared fresh. Our lasagne is made in-house by a great team of passionate chefs and as for the pizzas fresh dough is made on a daily basis. We are so pleased that we did not let your friends down who recommended us and if you are ever back in Worcester we would love to see you again. Kind regards Galleria Italiana.