“Great value, super pizzas, nice people”
Review of Galleria Italiana

Galleria Italiana
Ranked #3 of 363 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian Restaurant. Pasta, pizza, specials and gluten free options
Reviewed August 15, 2011

In Worcester on a Saturday afternoon, and found this restaurant near our hotel, with the owner just putting up the notice saying she'd been featured on Tripadvisor. We just had time for the Saturday offer of pizzas - one inferno, which I asked for extra hot, and one vegetarian. Neither of us could remember a better pizza - home-made dough, perfectly cooked, toppings just as we'd asked for them, and parmesan if we wanted it (I did). My inferno was as hot as I'd asked for it without being Vindaloo, and the vegetarian had some excellent sun-dried tomatoes. The lunch menu was on offer all day. We'll be back.

1  Thank discerningdiner44
Write a ReviewReviews (1,030)

Reviewed August 10, 2011

We went here for our 15th wedding Aniv, I have never been before but it looked nice from outside so I booked hoping for a nice evening. It was superb, the seating was the best I have sat on in a restaurant ever, the decor and lighting was just right. The food was perfect and delivered with perfect timing. The real treat is the Service it was no1 you only have to look up and they will stop in their tracks and deal with any request you have, it was a Wednesday night and they had 6 staff on. They had many regulars in and the owner and his wife took time to talk and get to know us. Toilets v clean. Can not fault this place. 10 out of 10

Reviewed August 10, 2011

The staff are welcoming and the atmosphere is relaxed. There is sufficient space between tables so that you're not on top of each other.
The spicy prawn starter and also the red mullet starter were both generous portions - lots of fish and no bulking it out with cheaper ingredients. I then had a pasta dish with anchovies, garlic, tomatoes, onions and olives. Again the basic ingredients were good quality, especially the olives. We both had very acceptable glasses of house wine. I hadn't room for a pudding but the ones I saw other people having looked delicious

Reviewed August 9, 2011

I visited at lunchtime with three friends. The host could not have been more attentive and helpful, the service was excellent, the prices very reasonable, and most importantly the food was great. Creme Brulee the best I have had for a long time. Loved every minute in the place and to top it off there is an amazing specialist chocolate shop next door - what more could a girl ask for!!!!

Reviewed August 4, 2011

The A C Milan of Italian restaurants,superb food,polite and courteous staff.Great atmosphere and the food is exquisite.Prices set just right to,enjoy and well done to all the staff.

All the best Jon n Helen.