“Lovely evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Saffron Quarter - CLOSED

Saffron Quarter
Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Chinese, Indian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: The best multi-cuisine buffet in Worcester.A full range of delicious dishes, covering, India, Mexico, Thailand, China...and even Europe. Freshly prepared salad and amazing deserts, are waiting for you.Visit us today!
worcester
“Lovely evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Had a great night here. I like Indian cuisine, my partner likes chinese so this was perfect for us. The staff were fabulous and couldn't do enough for us. Lovely atmosphere too and the live cooking station was great to see.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank kate j

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exotic and beautifully decorated....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

The variety at Saffron Quarter gifts most foodies with the chance to sample from a menu that is not only exotic, but also rewarding is a sense that it allows you to mix and match different dishes. The buffet style restaurant is beautifully decorated and the staff are most welcoming. I visited this establishment myself with family, and if you have already become acquainted with the branch - I suggest you opt for a Loyalty card to get the most out of visits. I really enjoyed my time at Saffron Quarter - there isn't a better restaurant I could take my family to for special occasions that is as affordable and stylish.

1 Thank ViviChan421
“Horrible horrible!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Everything I ate here was horrible. There were 4 of us and only 3 were eating which we did state upon arrival yet we were still charged for 4. Most the stuff was cold it was all so vile would never go again or advise any body else to go there. Staff barely speak English. Such a horrible place and horrible meal.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“worst meal for years!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

My wife and i visited the buffet restaurant for a meal on a sunday,when we first arrived we thought the place looked quite nice.
We were shown to our table straight away,the place was very quiet,it soon became apparent why.the waiter took us to our table and simply walked away,we had to work out how it all worked,they do have a page on the table explaining things but this was not pointed out.

There is a wide selection of food on offer,but it is of a very poor quality and looks like it has been left out for a long time.

I can honestly say the food was nothing less than disgusting,I tried several different dishes but was disappointed across the whole range,it was completely sub standard,not very warm and a total waste of money.

We usually go to four seasons which is always fantastic unfortunately their buffet was not on,This ia a place that knows how to serve food and treat its customers.

We will never set foot in Saffron Quarter again and would strongly advise anybody thinking of going there to think again,you would get better quality of food and more satisfaction picking up the leftovers from most restaurants waste bins!! definitely 1 to seriously avoid!!

1 Thank tracy a
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Buffet Restaurant with some personal touches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

We had lunch at the Saffron Quarter today and it was excellent for a buffet style eating house.
Some dishes can be cooked to order to your own specification, especially stir fry, but the kitchen staff will do whatever they can to accommodate special requests like different Nan breads. I also asked for additional green chilies as I sometimes find curries at these places a little on the mild side. The taka dhal is excellent. So is the rice pudding. Remember this is not a Michelin Stared restaurant, nor are the prices.