“Great starters, disappointing mains”

The New Four Seasons Restaurant
Ranked #163 of 351 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Visited after reading the positive reviews on here. We were really happy with our starters - really tasty and generous portions. However, we weren't so impressed with the main courses. I had chicken with cashew nuts Thai style which was nothing like I've eaten in Thailand - sickly sweet and with pieces of mango in it. My husband had the chicken with special sauce - it was just a piece of chicken with a bland sauce and no veg - not special at all! I'd give the restaurant another go to see whether we picked the wrong dishes but not bowled over.

There are newer reviews for The New Four Seasons Restaurant

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have been to this restaurant a few times now. As always we were seated promptly and served immediately with prawn crackers and a tasty dip. Service was excellent, and food very good. We were on our way elsewhere so only wanted a main course, but it was very good.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We visited for a meal with our daughter, it was the first time we had visited and was on previous recommendations we chose Four Seasons. We were so pleased we decided to visit, the food was just superb, and the service was exceptional. We will definitely be returning when we next visit Worcester.

1  Thank RolandChelsea
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Many years ago I was one of the first ever customers of 4 Seasons, and most of what I know about Chinese cuisine (including how to use chopsticks) was learnt from Frankie Tsang. As I live in Malta, it has been a number of years since I had dined here. So a couple of weeks ago I met up with some family and friends for a reunion meal. We chose the Cantonese Set Menu, with a couple of modifications. As the title suggests, the food was as good as ever. Frankie is still there, although not as slim as he used to be!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Have been here many times and yet to have anything less than a great meal. The service is excellent, speedy and friendly, great place for celebrations too, ( they make it special if it's your birthday), the food is always good, well presented and very tasty. Well worth the trip out of Worcester.