The Green Farm
Ye Olde Talbot(Worcester)
$80
  • Breakfast included
Worcester Whitehouse Hotel(Worcester)(Great Value!)
$79
Agoda.com
$78
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewssitting roomlocal producehomemade jamsguinea fowlvarious animalsmarch harethe main housecompotea lovely place to staywood burnerb blovely bedroompot of teahome from homethe pubone nightfantastic breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We were absolutely delighted with this wonderful B&B .. Actually it's not really like a B&B .. It's better than that!
We stayed in The Cottage .. A little annexe to the main house with our own entrance, sitting room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The main bedroom was very spacious with an amazingly comfortable bed, sink and mirror and there was a beautiful little vase of sweet pea on the dressing table for us. Breakfast was served in a separate breakfast room and was worth writing home about! Lucy makes her own honey and most of the ingredients are locally sourced if not home grown.. Wonderful stuff!
We found both Lucy and Paul very welcoming and helpful and would definitely recommend this as a great place to stay near Worcester.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed July 15, 2012

After my visit last year I regretted its short duration. This time I was able to stay for two nights, enjoying two opportunities to enjoy Lucy's signature breakfast dish of muffins, poached eggs, smoked salmon with creme fraiche! Proper leaf tea (Earl Grey) in a teapot, fresh fruit and delicous breads.

Being able to curl up on the sofa to watch tv/read/access the wifi was an immense pleasure after attending a course. all day.

The dogs were able to enjoy a good run in the field and the bed was absoultely HEAVENLY. The bathroom was well equipped with copious hot water and a good shower pressure.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 19, 2012

With some friends we stayed for a three night mini-break at The Green Farm. Our stay was faultless and we were welcomed by Lucy and Paul who were our extremely hospitable hosts. Everything was first class: accommodation, comfortable beds, surroundings, farm-fresh breakfasts, peace and quiet and nothing was too much trouble for our hosts. We can certainly recommend the accomodation and I congratulate them (and me!) for this "find". We shall definitely visit again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank 503838Vivienne60
Reviewed October 12, 2011

My husband and I have stayed at The Farm every year in September as part of our trip to The Autumn show at Malvern. We would not dream of staying anywhere else in the area. The rooms are a delight, charming, very comfortable and spacious. Lucy's breakfasts are superb with lots of choice. We love the farm buildings, the animals and the country location. Lucy and Paul are magnificent hosts. A great relaxing treat. You can get a tasty meal down the lane at the pub too!

Room Tip: Both rooms are very nice.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2011

As someone who has enjoyed Farm Stay establishments for some time, I chose this venue because of its USP, ie the separate sitting room plus bedroom and bathroom (The Cottage) and because it is pet friendly.

Green Farm was easy to find with ample parking and Lucy kindly showed me round and offered to help me with my bags whilst her husband was feeding the wood burning stove.

The downstairs sitting room provided comfy sofas and chairs with a super flat screen TV, fresh flowers and ample reading material in the way of local brochures, books and magazines.

The wooden stairs led to a well equipped bathroom with shower and bath.

Next door the spacious twin bedded room was furnished with a well stocked beverage tray including biscuits, breakfast menu, bottled water, radio, and a VERY comfortable bed.

After walking my dogs in the field, I sat down to a SUPERB breakfast of juice, muesli and yoghurt plus the house special, poached eggs (done to perfection) on muffins with smoked salmon and creme fraiche, with a pot of REAL tea and assorted toast.

I was only sorry I was not staying another night, as I felt so relaxed and at home after a busy week at work.

Room Tip: The Cottage permits dogs.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo