“Well Worth A Visit”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Likes: Staff efficient and friendly without being over the top and visiting your table umpteen times to ask if you are ok...i'm inclined to think if I need help I will ask for it
Atmosphere was chatty and had good ambience
Food was hot!! big bonus...didn't take too long to arrive at table, good selection, reasonable price, very tasty ...especially the smoked shredded chicken starter...that was absolutely yum! Had the beef in black bean sauce on a previous Trip Advisor recommendation and have to say it was delicious
The restaurant is fairly small and intimate with roughly 15 tables
Dislikes...really trivial...didn't serve pinot grigio! purely a personal thing!
Can't comment on the toilet facilities as we didn't pay a visit.
Would definately recommend and return

1  Thank donna B

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Still having brilliant takeaways from the Chung Ying Gardens especially after having a dismal takeaway elsewhere.

Food always arrives hot and fresh, my favourites are the dishes with a real tang to it but I also love their crispy seaweed too.

Went to eat in here on Saturday and the place was packed.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Visited here after it had been recommended by locals and we had subsequently had a look at the recent reviews.
Enjoyed our meals and will def go back. I would have the starter again (smoked shredded chicken in chilli and salt) - thought it was great. My main was a bit of a let down - but that was probably because of my choice - I enjoyed all the others on the table so I will def try something different next time.
Prices a touch on the high side but all in all a very good experience for all.
Nice venue, attentive staff and good atmosphere.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Went to the Chung Ying Garden last night for dinner and even though the restaurant is very small and very busy the food was lovely, 4 of us were dining and we all had starters and main courses, the prawns were fresh and large, the choice of mains were fabulous, it was hard to choose, the wine and beers were reasonably priced and the waitress very helpful, all in all it was a lovely night and all for £25 per head. If i was to visit again i would probably go a little later than 8pm as it seemed to get quieter then, or maybe a night in the week rather than Saturday night. Easy parking in the area and lots of pubs around if you like s drink after dinner.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

My partner and I went to the restaurant on a quiet Sunday evening. We had not planned to eat out and decided to pop in after walking past. We have previously ordered food from this restaurant but this time we decided to eat in. We where greeted by a kind host who took very good care of us. the service was quick and the food was fantastic.