I stayed there for four nights. The room was spotless, and cleaned every day. Microwave and fridge in the room, with plates and cups/glasses, even bottle opener. Location was great, with just a few minutes drive into Worc's. Free parking. Full English breakfast was fantastic, with all trimmings . Very welcoming hosts, and thoroughly enjoyed my stay there and have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone.. The owners should be very proud of their standards ! excellent .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Perfect Getaway. Welcome to Henwick House Bed & Breakfast in Callow End. Nestling on the side of the Old Hills overlooking the Historic town of Worcester and with dramatic views to the Malvern Hills. Henwick House offers a traditional Bed & Breakfast serving both a Full English and Continental Breakfast. All rooms are en-suite with their own televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and centrally heated with some suites available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Henwick House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Henwick House Hotel Worcester
- Henwick House Bed And Breakfast