We stayed here for 2 nights as we were going to the beef expo 2013 at Malvern show ground. What an exquisite place. We had the superior log cabin in the garden, it was spotlessly clean & very, very comfortable. We loved that it was so quiet. The other 2 people had 2 single rooms in the house & their opinion was the same as ours. Breakfast was very filling & very tasty. Our hosts were very friendly & hospitable. Ideal location if you are visiting the show ground. The pub in the village is very good, with great food & a lovely landlady (Sue). Would thoroghly recommend & will be definately coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Perfect Getaway. Welcome to Henwick House Bed & Breakfast in Callow End. Nestling on the side of the Old Hills overlooking the Historic town of Worcester and with dramatic views to the Malvern Hills. Henwick House offers a traditional Bed & Breakfast serving both a Full English and Continental Breakfast. All rooms are en-suite with their own televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and centrally heated with some suites available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Henwick House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Henwick House Hotel Worcester
- Henwick House Bed And Breakfast