I can't quite put my finger on what was wrong here for me.
The room was in a log cabin in the garden, had I been alone, which I frequently am, I would have felt uncomfortable staying there. The room was clean, the tea and coffee making facilities had an excellent choice, there was a fridge in the room, there was a sofa to relax on. The bed wasn't terribly comfortable, the bedding was not of particularly good quality and the shower room was tiny though adequate.
The room was littered with notices saying "don't do this and don't do that", breakfast - which was excellent and cooked to order - was only available from 7.30 to 8.30; it kind of left me feeling that this doesn't really fit with my idea of "hospitality business" and that I was a necessary inconvenience.
I thought it was expensive for what was on offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Perfect Getaway. Welcome to Henwick House Bed & Breakfast in Callow End. Nestling on the side of the Old Hills overlooking the Historic town of Worcester and with dramatic views to the Malvern Hills. Henwick House offers a traditional Bed & Breakfast serving both a Full English and Continental Breakfast. All rooms are en-suite with their own televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and centrally heated with some suites available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Henwick House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Henwick House Hotel Worcester
- Henwick House Bed And Breakfast