Stayed here in October. Felt quite intimidated by the lady of the house upon our arrival when being told where to park etc etc. Furniture still being swapped about for the chalets at the time of our arrival at 1600hrs. Chalet room small and resembled a sauna.
Chalet was clean, fridge, microwave etc, great idea.
Breakfast was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Perfect Getaway. Welcome to Henwick House Bed & Breakfast in Callow End. Nestling on the side of the Old Hills overlooking the Historic town of Worcester and with dramatic views to the Malvern Hills. Henwick House offers a traditional Bed & Breakfast serving both a Full English and Continental Breakfast. All rooms are en-suite with their own televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and centrally heated with some suites available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Henwick House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Henwick House Bed And Breakfast
- Henwick House Hotel Worcester