This beautifully set B+B with views both to the Malvern Hills and the city of Worcester offers qulaity comparable with that of many 'luxury' hotels that cost three times the price. The log cabins - properly named lodges - are intriguingly different but also very comfortable and well appointed, and warm even one one of the coldest nights of the year so far.
The breakfast is excellent, the hosts will suply one with recommendations for places to have dinner (and anything else one wishes to know about the area) - and I find the description of their characteristics in a couple of reviews here well nigh unbelievable.
Overall henwick House is an individual one-off, but in very positive ways, and I would certainly be happy to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Perfect Getaway. Welcome to Henwick House Bed & Breakfast in Callow End. Nestling on the side of the Old Hills overlooking the Historic town of Worcester and with dramatic views to the Malvern Hills. Henwick House offers a traditional Bed & Breakfast serving both a Full English and Continental Breakfast. All rooms are en-suite with their own televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and centrally heated with some suites available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Henwick House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Henwick House Bed And Breakfast
- Henwick House Hotel Worcester