“Very pleasant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Had a meal at the Anarkali whilst stopping in Worcester for a couple of nights. It was Tuesday evening and was fairly busy. The staff were very friendly, and with a number of meals on the menu that we had not tried before, we decided to each try something different. I went for a Chicken Bullet Chilli, vindaloo hot, and my wife had a Lamb Chop Korai. My curry was extremely spicy, and hot, certainly vindaloo heat. Washed down with plenty lager, it was just what the doctor ordered. My wifes Korai was the best curry she had eaten for ages, high praise indeed from fussy madam!! Overall a very pleasant meal and evening. We would visit again if we were in the area.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

The food is always amazing , and the staff are so attentive!
I celebrated my 50th birthday here, and I can not fault the wonderful service that was given

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Went to this place for a random choice, should have walked a bit further down as there are plenty of better curry houses on the same street, no major complaints but the menu felt limited for an Indian and when the dish came it was absolutely tasteless! Wouldn't go again!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We found the menu interesting with some dishes which were new to us.

The service was OK but not that quick but as we were a table of 11 at a peak time on a Saturday night this was understandable and acceptable.

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Quite simply the BEST curry I have ever had. The spices and flavour of the curry is consistently the best at this restaurant. Great service, great prices....I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone and better than a brick lane curry

3  Thank Joe M