“Very good but one minor gripe”

Timberdine Harvester
Ranked #252 of 362 Restaurants in Worcester
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Excellent food and service. I like The calorific values on menu to help as I am watching my weight. I was alone and asked for a table by the window. The waitress complied with my request making my experience pleasant as I could look out on the garden as I ate. I am a bit uncomfortable in the middle of a crowded room.

My only gripe was the leaflet I was given at the end inviting me to enter for monthly raffle/survey, was out of date!

Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at Timberdine Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback following your recent visit to our Restaurant.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

LIving near to the restaurant means that we have been there a few times due to its close proximity, particularly for birthday meals. All of my family have had their birthdays there including mine this year. As we are usually a large group of more than 6, the staff are more than happy to allow to choose where we sit as there is a particular part of the restaurant that is more private with a round table. The service each time has been excellent. The waitresses could not be more helpful and service with a smile is never exaggerated or put on. They are genuinely professional and friendly and the meals are always delicious and faultless. Plenty for your money. A country pub in the city - excellent!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to our Restaurant.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

As i live fairly close to this restaurant we use it a few times each month, the meals are always nice, the staff are always friendly and the value for money is excellent.
If your hungry and want decent, honest food with good service, then this is the place to visit.

Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at Timberdine Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visits to our Restaurant.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

2 4 a tenner take away good food good quality lots basic menu but worth every penny recommend it look out for 2 4 1 vouchers

Harvester_Restaurant, Public Relations Manager at Timberdine Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Emmy was hankering for a spit-roast again - what is it with her?! To appease her ravenous nature we succumbed once more to the unlimited salads and selection of grills that are the standard fayre of Harvester.

Service was OK, but we were in a corner which staff seemed uninterested in returning to once our order had been taken, so attracting attention was a mission in itself. What else is there to say about a Harvester? You know what to expect and, in the main, that is exactly what you get. I admit that I do like the salad bar, even if it is not the greatest set of ingredients. It is just that it makes me feel healthy to have salad on the table as I tuck into my plate stacked with grilled meat! As for Em, she was just happy to finally get her spit-roast.

Harvester_Restaurant, Public Relations Manager at Timberdine Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your visit. We really do appreciate your feedback.
Regards