Tripadvisor
Worcester
Post
Inbox
Search

“Impeccable service and first class food”

Singapore Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #12 of 405 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian, Singaporean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Singapore Restaurant in Friar Street, Worcester is a modern Cantonese restaurant offering quality Cantonese cuisines, tucked in one of the most historic streets in Worcester. The restaurant opens SEVEN DAYS a week. The restaurant is open from 5pm to 11pm Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Open from lunch time 12pm to 11.30pm on every Friday, Saturday and on Sunday from 12pm to 10.30pm.Express lunch menu is available from 12pm-5pm. We offer authentic Cantonese cuisines, plus flavourful South East Asian dishes that will make you come back for more!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I'm not normally a fan of Chinese style restaurants but we ended up here when the Thai was closed. We'll be returning! Marvellous vegetable spring rolls, wonderful dumplings and lush nasi goreng. The service was exceptional. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank LouL506
Write a reviewReviews (391)

Reviewed January 18, 2020

I can honestly say this is my favourite restaurant ever! My friends and I are going there quite often and we are always very happy with both food and service. Set Menu 2 is our favourite!

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Monodrama
Reviewed January 2, 2020

Excellent food and friendly service, lovely atmosphere, will be returning soon and would highly recommend

1  Thank Michbarn
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

My wife and I transitioned to Veganism a year ago and eating out was going to be a new challenge. Upon phoning around various restaurants we settled on the Singapore as nearly everything on the vegetarian menu is vegan and it was made very clear by the man on the other end of the phone what we should avoid. We've eaten in once and ordered takeaway a handful of times. The quality of the food and the service is always the same, excellent! The mock crispy duck is delicious, we order it almost every time. The mock chicken meals are also amazing, particularly the sweet and sour. I had the mock prawn szechuan on New Year's Eve which tasted great, I'm just not overly keen on the texture of it. Can highly recommend this family friendly restaurant to all lovers of eastern cuisine.

1  Thank cjtay8520
Reviewed December 26, 2019

Food appeared old and reheated. Greasy and poor quality. This is the third time having take out and unfortunately this time was very bad. Did not finish the food. Very disappointed.