“Perfect in every way!”

Ranked #1 of 31 Worcester B&B and Inns
Hertfordshire
“Perfect in every way!”
Reviewed August 25, 2009

As other guests have commented, Sylvia and Terry are most welcoming and helpful. The accommodation is immaculately clean, stylish and comfortable - we were in the suite so our two 12 year old children had single beds made up on the top floor which was ideal. Attention to detail was very much appreciated - flowers on dressing table and fruit shoots for children in the fridge especially. We then had the most impressive array of choices for breakfast - (in addition to the traditional cooked English) - everything was delicious and easily the best B&B or hotel breakfast we have experienced. Would highly recommend staying at the Manor Coach House and wish we had a longer stay ourselves.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank HertfordshireIsabel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
bradford
Reviewed August 25, 2009

Having spent two nights, can honestly say this is the best B & B We have ever stayed in the UK. From the welcome, to the rooms and most certainly the breakfast. Thanks to Terry and Sylvia. We will certainly recommend to others.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank gezb
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 24, 2009

A fabulous B&B, used as a central point to meet up with friends from Wales & Yorkshire, so location was great. Was welcomed on arrival with a lovely pot of tea and home made cakes, delicious. Sylvia and Terry were very attentive without being intrusive. The accommodation was decorated beautifully and clean, lovely huge comfortable bed, and lots of thoughtful little touches. Breakfast was fab and had lots of local home made preserves to choose from.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lanelrm0
Europe
Reviewed August 23, 2009

There are many B&Bs, Motels and Hotels that are excellent in one way or another. Across Europe, the standards vary enormously, but here in the Manor Coach House we have a masterclass in how things should be. Everything is simply spot on for a business traveller such as I. Terry and Silvia have obviously put a great deal of their time, ideas and sheer hard work into this B&B that it hardly comes as a surprise everyone loves what they see. I add my voice to the many who love this cosy retreat. Close to major roads, yet quite and idylic. Simply perfect. No-one should ever be disappointed with what they find here.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
lancashire
Reviewed July 27, 2009

I hurt my foot while staying there and Sylvia and Terry were absolutly fantastic to me.
They brought me pots of tea and cake to my lovely room with a balcony and I sat with my foot in cold compress enjoyng the view.
Do not hesitate to stay here and if I am down that are again I know where I will be staying.
Thank you so much for looking after me in your lovely home
Jean Hayes (St. Helens)

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Yorkshire - England
Reviewed July 22, 2009

This is the second time that my wife and I have stayed at the Manor Coach House. We stayed there at the same time last year just after it had opened. We were concerned that the standards might have dropped but we need not have worried. If anything, the place is even better having now settled into a great routine. As before the rooms are fantastic,. the breakfast is superb and Sylvia and Terry are wonderful hosts. For the cynics; I have not been paid to say any of this. To put it into perspective, this is simply one of the best B&B's that we have stayed in anywhere in the world. We have already booked in again for next year.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Firenze
Reviewed July 11, 2009

I recently stayed to Manor Coach House for four days, I was travelling with my collegue for work. We were surprised to find this cosy and warm place. The owners, Terry and Silvia, are marvellous people, extremely kind and helpful. Silvia served us homemade (she's an excellent cook) full English breakfast, together with homemade pancakes or crepes and delicious syroups made with fruit from her garden. There were many other things to choose from for breakfast: jams and marmelades, cereals of many kinds, fresh and tasty fruit, greek yougurth with honey and more. The rooms were spacious and spotlessly clean, beautifully furnished and with a choice of teas, coffees and snacks available. The bathrooms were confortable with large showers and really clean.
I would recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone! You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business