“Absolutley Amazing”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Great Malvern
Out to Grass Campground
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The owner is very welcoming, upon arrival he was out on the farm or something, we rang him and then pitched up. Once pitched up he came round to us to introduce himself which I thought was nice. He took payment for our stay and showed us where things are such as showers ect. He offered us a box of fire wood logs for £5.00 and drizzled them in paraffin (we did have the option to do it ourselves from scratch but we where lazy).

The campsite dog, Rosie was no problem at all. came to say hi and then we just saw here pottering around playing with the kids on site.

This site has "Mals Bar" what appears to be a small hut with a large dome next to it which is actually a fully equipped bar and the dome is the dance hall. Very rave like and also has the works with the lights and lasers ect which I thought was cool.

The showers where clean and had temperature control.

The over all stay was very pleasant, ideal site for anyone really there were families and couples their and there were three of us. Very laid back all they ask is that you respect the neighbours :)

Disliked: I did feel the toilets could have been kept a little cleaner and more maintained as the seats were loose ect. but it was no major problem, I have stayed in worse at much higher prices.

I would like to add also that there are only two showers, we never had to queue though. There are also three toilet cubicles. I felt that a separate showers and toilets for men and women would have been better. Having said that they are fully private and in spacious cubicles. Again, that was no major bother for me but more of a suggestion

Honestly, my views here are totally true and any constructive criticism I have made is purely to hopefully see a fabulous site made even better. I will definitely be returning to this site cause I found it AMAZING.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends