“Perfect & friendly ”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Perfect & friendly ”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Me & my wife was out for the day & stumbled on this wonderful little place for lunch, Everything was just perfect, great food, great coffee, great staff. A worthy review and 5 stars. Thank you we will be back again.

North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Good food and friendly service”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We visited this cafe twice on a recent visit to Malvern, the first time on the recommendation of another couple who were staying in the guest house, they said the scones were the best ever! I wouldn't go that far, I was a bit disappointed that they were plain and not fruit scones, but they were very tasty and warm from the oven. The second time we had lunch there, that was also very nice. Service was friendly and efficient and prices very reasonable.

1 Thank Violet1981
Evesham, United Kingdom
“Great, but let down...”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Five children and two adults piled in to Henry's on a blustery morning for drinks and breakfast bits. Although it was nearly 12.00 there was no problem getting breakfast, ( a trait in the UK that drives me mad, sorry we stopped serving breakfast five minutes ago!).
Chiars were added to a table and we were made very welcome. Henry's was quite busy and had a steady flow of diners while we were there.
The waiter, that I suspect was "Henry", was attentive, quick, helpful and generally great. I had the best coffee that I have had in a café for about ten years, and my wife agreed.( rare In itself!) All the food arrived together and it all looked good. Prices were reasonable and it was, all things considered a good experience. My only complaints, both of which could be rectified for literally a few pence, are these. A pretty good breakfast was spoilt by incredibly cheap and poor sausages. A previous review called them "bready" which I didn't really understand, but now I do, they have little or no meat in them! Ironically, the other problem is the bread, pappy white and brown sliced straight from the bag. A real shame, an extra £1.00 per pack of sausages and a few extra pence for the bread and this would have been five stars and a return journey! Still good though.

Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“Cute cafe”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We arrived in Malvern mid morning so just called in here for coffee and a scone but the staff were so friendly that we wished we'd arrived later and had lunch. If I return to the area I'll definitely call in here again.

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Charming little Cafe with superb staff”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We visited Great Malvern last Sunday, whilst away for the weekend, and stopped for a cup of tea in this cafe.

Very clean and tidy, comfortable premises. Very welcoming.

When we entered and saw the food being eaten, we decided to have a jacket potato and salad.

All very tasty and the salad was definitely freshly prepared, all enjoyed.

Staff very pleasant and unassuming.

Good food, good value for money, would highly recommend Henry's to everyone.

• Visited March 2014