“excellent service”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012

very friendly staff lovely food our party was made very welcome.will definatly reccommend to friends,and our party will be back!!!!

1  Thank nantddu

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Have visited several times now and enjoyed the food every time. The staff have been very attentive and welcoming. No doubt will visit again soon!

2  Thank Apollo86B
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I have reviewed the Flute before. But last night 8/09/2012 my wife had her birthday party at home we asked the Flute Signature if they could cater for approx 25 people with a takeaway. They were very helpful nothing was to much trouble they put together two different dishes with Pilau rice Chutneys & poppadoms they cooked it then delivered it in two big saucepans & a pan full of rice lots of poppadoms & chutneys at the agreed time. The curry's were great everyone commented on how nice it all was The food was Chicken Korma & Chicken Tikka Marsala i asked them to make it a little bit spicer than the norm which they did. I can recommended them for parties at your home small or large crowds. A really good meal thanks.........

1  Thank marksgd
Reviewed September 9, 2012

It was great, I'm hard to please when it comes to food, I like to taste individual flavours and taste culture behind the food. Well...they ticked all the boxes. Even the salad tasted clean and fresh very refreshing and I didn't leave a drop of food on the plate. Our waiter recommended the best dish suited to our individual taste and they where very attentive throughout! But they didn't ambush u as most places do these days.presentaion of the food was excellent and before it got to the table the aroma just made u hungry lol The restaurant was lovily bright n clean and the lighting really set the mood for a lovily evening. Can't wait to go back!! :)

1  Thank MalvernAllen1234
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I visited this establishment as it was recommended by my B&B host and what an excellent recommendation it turned out to be. The staff were welcoming, friendly and attentive and the place has a modern feel but a nice ambience, even though it was fairly quiet, early on a midweek evening. I didn't see poppadoms on the menu so assumed they didn't do them. However, after ordering, I was asked if I would like some poppadoms whilst I was waiting for my meal and these came with generous portions of pickle and sauces.I had vegetable samosas, which were beautifully presented and tasted just as they should. For my main course, I opted for something called a 'Mr M Morris', under 'Chef's Recommendation'. I overheard a takeaway customer order the same dish, so thought I would give it a try. I had it with keema pilau rice.It turned out to be chicken (lamb also available) garnished in a hot spicy naga (Bangladeshi chilli) sauce and then cooked with fresh garlic, capsicums, coriander & spicy onion and it was absolutely delicious. I asked who 'Mr M Morris' is, and was told he is 'a customer'. Well, he certainly has good taste!

After the meal, I was brought a slice of fresh orange to clean the palette. I received the bill and noticed that at £13.75, it didn't include the poppadoms. I queried this and was told they were complimentary. This is a non-licenced restaurant, so you have to bring your own alcolohic drinks, which are willingly opened and poured for you. I managed to buy a large bottle of Cobra from the local Nisa shop at £2.05, and as a bonus, it was ice-cold.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves Bangladeshi/Indian food. The value is outstanding for the quality on offer and the staff couldn't have been better.

1  Thank Lycrafreebiker