Ashbury Bed & Breakfast
Mount Pleasant Hotel(Great Malvern)
$84
  • Breakfast included
Holdfast Cottage Hotel(Great Malvern)
$118
The Malvern(Great Malvern)
$162
$168
$124
$91
Priceline
Great Malvern Hotel(Great Malvern)
$95
Malvern Hills Hotel(Great Malvern)
$111
Foley Arms Hotel(Great Malvern)(Great Value!)
$55
Priceline
  • Restaurant
The Abbey Hotel(Great Malvern)
$133
getaroom.com
PremierInn.com
All reviewsgreen roomhomemade biscuitsutility roomlemon drizzle cakethe ground floorwarm welcomeon arrivalkaren's breakfastsjam marmalademalvern hillsmalvern waterlovely extrashospitality traylovely homepot of tealovely roomhome made
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stayed at Ashbury on a cold February weekend. However, our welcome from Karen and Graham could not have been warmer.
We stayed in the Green Room, a comfortable, well decorated double room with a very modern and very clean bathroom (well done Graham). The bed was extremely comfortable and the sleep quality was first class.
The house is conveniently situated within easy walking distance for a start to walking the Malvern Hills. Being able to start our walk from the B&B and leaving the car safely parked on the off road parking at Ashbury was a great bonus. (On road parking seems to be the local norm.)
Karen and Graham can supply numerous suggestions for days out and places to eat. For the latter we chose the Nags Head which was a real find. Again within reasonable walking distance.
The breakfast was very enjoyable and Karen's home made biscuits, bread and jams are a treat.
We would recommend the Ashbury without hesitation.
Thanks for a great weekend stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We can never ever fault this place, we are treated like family not guests .karen and graham are amazing hosts and great friends, nothing is ever too much and u want for nothing , this hotel should be the number 1 in malvern as if u want great hospitality, comfort , food, and tranquility then the ashbury is the place for you .

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in Graham and Karen's warm and welcoming B&B for a week. Our stay was delightful as the Ashbury is next door to my daughter's flat. We stayed in the green room, which is tastefully decorated and most comfortable. Loved the bathroom and crisp white linens. My sister and brother-in-law will be visiting my daughter this spring and plan to stay at the Ashbury as well. We had a memorable time and will stay here whenever we visit Malvern. So enjoyed my cup of tea and oat biscuits every night!

Room Tip: Our room was very quiet and it faced Cowleigh Road...and larger than most hotel rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My daughter and I were given a very warm welcome and was a marvelour introduction to my new life living in Malvern. I would strongly recommend this b&b and when I receive more visitors than I can accommodate, I shall certainly approach the Ashbury for rooms.

Mr Ellway-Bell was so helpful in giving advice on the area and services available and I am very glad that in fact the b&b is my next door neighbour!

Helen and Caroline Romain

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stayed here on 1 Dec with friends. We appreciated the great welcome (tea & cake) after a hard day shopping in Worcester! The rooms were spotless, very comfortable & tastefully decorated. The breakfast was lovely with home made bread, plenty of choice & excellent coffee. This is a lovely property and having the off road parking was a real bonus too. I would highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends