“Exceptional personal service and great food!”

Thai Rama Iv Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 102 Restaurants in Great Malvern
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This was our second visit to Thai Rama and we booked a table for four by phone for a Monday night, not knowing that they are closed on Mondays. When we arrived we were warmly greeted and wondered why the restaurant was empty - the owners told us that they opened especially for us! The menu has a great range and the food was served well and tasted fantastic. The mixed platter starter was lovely to share too. This restaurant is beautifully decorated and in a lovely situation in Colwall. I wish more people would make the journey here for exceptional food that is needed in the Malvern area. We will visit again as soon as possible.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Just got back from an excellent meal at the Thai Rama restaurant - which deserves to be much better patronised as it was quite quiet this evening. It's the best Thai restaurant we've been to in the Malvern Area. Lovely interior, excellent food, and attentive staff.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I've been to Thai Rama a few times now and I've never been disappointed.

It's in a huge old building and it's kitted out with wonderful Thai themed decor, including a fish pond with some very large carp!

The service is always friendly and warm, not to forget efficient, and the menu choices are mouthwatering. I've never had as much as a bad lettuce leaf here.

So far I've been with the husband, my mother, my sister, some friends and the in-laws. Any excuse!!

I always book but there's always plenty of room. This is the kind of place that once you've been you want to go again and again, but it needs people to make the first trip to become addicted as I think word of mouth is going to be it's best advertising because of it's off the beaten track location. It deserves to be busier than it is.

All I would say is give it a try and you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank winter-st*r
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Ambiance very pleasant and atmospheric, Thai waiter charming and helpful, prices reasonable but (vegetarian) food a bit disappointing.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Our family group went to Thai Rama for our wedding anniversary. The service was very personnal they had even prepared personalised watermelon sculptures. The food and the atmosphere was lovely. The occasion was extra special thanks to the friendly and thoughtful service. Highly recommended.

1  Thank L W