My husband and I have recently organised a Dinner Dance for a masonic lodge Ladies Festival at the Wood Norton. We booked it before The Orangery was built and we were not disappointed. Naomi the Events Coordinator was brilliant, the staff were superb, the food was scrumptious. The rooms were excellent - all in all a superb event. The views from this Hotel are of the River Avon looking down on the Vale of Evesham - excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills.50 rooms and suites with beautiful public areas, large ornate gardens, and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- The Wood Norton Hotel Evesham, Worcestershire