This is a nice looking place with really, really good staff. Unfortunately, rooms are very basic, under equipped and for a newly referred place quite tired.
Bar nice, restaurant good but again, overpriced for the quality.
The staff hold this hotel above its quality, I had the suite for quite a while and was nice, but nice isn't good enough!
No spa, no gym, no minibar in room, no iPod docs, bad lights, no air con, no room service.....not a 4star! Again, the staff I can not praise enough. Kate in the restaurant was the best if a really good bunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills.50 rooms and suites with beautiful public areas, large ornate gardens, and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- The Wood Norton Hotel Evesham, Worcestershire