“Lunchtime snack”

Ranked #4 of 100 Restaurants in Evesham
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a local, lovely and Independent cafe, open Tuesday to saturdayfrom 9 - 4.Serving homemade and locally sourced food. Food for food intolerance's are our speciality - gluten and wheat free, dairy or sugar free you'll find something to enjoy! We always have menu choices for vegans and vegetarians. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed July 28, 2014

After walking along the river in Evesham we came up into Vine Street and came across the Word of Mouth. From the outside it looked small but once inside there were more rooms with plenty of seating. We only wanted a snack so chose from the sandwich selection. Very nice. I had the Brie cranberry and rocket on malted brown bead. Lovely friendly Staff. Well worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Word of Mouth

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I was introduced to Word of Mouth by a colleague whilst working in Evesham, and it is definitely worth a visit if your in the area, delicious salads and a great range of vegan/veggie food. The cakes, especially the brownies are amazing. I'm there every time I'm in town. Thanks for making my lunch times so delicious :)

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I popped in for a coffee in the morning and a quick bite at lunchtime - clean, friendly, great service and reasonable value for money, The girls serving are great. The espresso is excellent and the menu for lunch is VERY good. My sort of place. Not cheap! But OK. Recommended.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Fabulous coffee and delicious snacks. Friendly too. Grab a takeaway or sit and read the paper. Lovely

1  Thank DJWCar
Reviewed June 20, 2014

popped in for a coffee,cakes looked yummy and wasn't disappointed ,very friendly staff.Have been back again since and just as lovely