“Fantastic food, fantastic staff”
Review of Bengal Dreams

Bengal Dreams
Ranked #25 of 103 Restaurants in Evesham
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If You Like Us Tell Others If Not Please At Least Give Us A Chance To Resolve Any Issues Before Leaving Any Negative Comments.thank You
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have been to this restaurant a handful of times. The food is fantastic, tasteful and full of flavour. The staff are always courteous, helpful and kind. The food is extremely well priced and service is very efficient. I strongly recommend any Indian cuisine lovers visit this restaurant!

1  Thank Emily H

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Bengal dreams is by far the best in town, and none of its competitors even come close (and I've tried them all)! The food is fantastic and the service even better! If you're thinking of eating out in Evesham then look no further!

1  Thank Danielwilmot03
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I love this restaurant and my partner and I are regulars! Bengal Dreams has Fab food and offers a fab service! The food is just great the best Indian restaurant I have been to (trust me I've had a few!) and the staff are wonderful and can't do enough for you!! I recommend HIGHLY :).

1  Thank AmandaJayneKeen
Reviewed May 30, 2013

What can I say?

The food was cooked to perfection and the waiting staff went above and beyond , to ensure we had a lovely evening. Will definately visit again!

1  Thank MissPho
Reviewed March 22, 2013

6 of us ate here and all had excellent meals. Very good vfm, staff friendly and as we took our own drinks, incredibly cheap considering the quantity we ate!

3  Thank frimleyfrodo