“Wonderful”
other travelers have booked this property
The Old Dairy Cottage 2 Lounge with sofa bed and door leading to garden
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The Old Dairy Cottage 2
Lounge with sofa bed and door leading to garden
Open plan Kitchen with dining table for 4
Comfy double bedroom with wardrobe
Large bathroom with bath
...and separate shower
Enclosed private garden
Your own private Hot Tub for the ultimate in relaxation!
4 seater hot tub for the ultimate relaxation
Fire pit available in the warmer months
Pretty walks around the farm
The nearby village of Broadway with plenty of facilities
Plenty of great walks in the area
River Avon in Evesham
River walk
Take a stroll around the farm
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Sabriya A
“Wonderful”
Reviewed October 13, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Me and the hubby went for a quick last minute getaway and absolutely loved our stay at the old dairy cottage. Communication prior to staying was great which made arrival stress free. The kindly provided a travel cot and high chair for our baby. The cottagebitself has everything you need. Clean and perfectly tucked away for privacy. We loved everything about it and wished we could've stayed longer. The quietness of the location is a perfect escape from the usual city lifestyle we lead. Couldn't fault anything about our stay. And of course the hot tub is amazing the way it's covered with lighting to make you feel like you are the only people in the world its private and so clean. Loved It!

bufty1970
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Cosy Cotswold cottage”
Reviewed September 20, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The cottage is really well equipped and has everything to make for a comfortable stay. Hot tub great

AMW02
Dubai
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 30, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I've only just arrived this afternoon with a booking to stay 6 nights but I'm writing a recommendation already!
Communication from the Owners following my booking has been excellent .I've travelled from Yorkshire with my dog to attend a training course.The cottage is immaculate ...you wouldn't know that dogs stay here,the small fee to cover a dogs presence is very reasonable.Dog owners are respectfully asked to take care of the furnishings and hygiene ,I hope this is always considered by guests as this is by far the nicest dog friendly place I have stayed.Please look after it if you stay with your dog .There is a beautiful ,well tended secure garden .....lovely,to,sitmout there in the evenings .
The only thing I would say ,to anyone staying for a similar reason as myself ,there is no freezer ,my fault because I didn't check and I'd brought quite a lot of provisions with me that could have done with being frozen .
Really looking forward to my comfortable stay here x

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed July 13, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Jan C
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“SIMPLY STUNNING............”
Reviewed June 5, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Once again we had a fantastic week at this beautiful Cottage.
An excellent central base to explore the stunning scenery around this area.
The Cottage is well equipped for your every need, immaculately clean they really have thought of everything.
We had amazing weather so made great use of the hot tub which was absolutely blissful to relax in after a day out exploring.
We would highly recommend this cottage to anyone. Believe me you would not be disappointed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed May 15, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Reviewed April 21, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing