“Very clean and close to a beautiful village”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Broadway
Pennylands Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #23 of 31 Broadway B&B and Inns
Spain
“Very clean and close to a beautiful village”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

I've stayed 7 nights at Pennylands near Broadway. I stayed in the Garden Annexe.
I found everything new and spotless. Bedroom and bathroom were very big, the kitchenette was very convenient though I didn't use it much because I always eat out trying new restaurants. I was travelling on my own and found everything perfect. Also Lindsay was really kind and helpful. For a Spaniard like me Broadway was really beautiful and the perfect place to start visiting the Cotswolds.
Two friends of mine stayed at the Valet room for one night, I saw the room and the bathroom and they were perfect, also very spacious.
Breakfast was probably the best thing. I am too Spanish for an English breakfast, so I didn't have any bacon, eggs or mushrooms, but there was fresh fruit every morning, kiwi, grapes, melon, strawberries, lots of other things, buns, cakes, yogurt, all kinds of things. My friends did have English breakfast the day they stayed there and found everything delicious.
Chipping Candem is nearby, I loved that village also. One more thing, there is a fantastic Indian restaurant in Broadway. It is in a house built in 1450.

I would definitely go to this Bed and Breakfast again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2011

We stayed at Pennylands for a friends wedding!!! We had the four poster room and it was beautiful!! We had fresh towels and bath robes on arrival in the room and tea and coffee facilities! The room was not ensuite but we had the whole bathroom to ourselves which was an added bonus!!!
Furthermore Lynsey is an amazing chef!! Our breakfast was outstanding with a full cooked breakfast, cereal, fresh fruit and pleant of tea and toast!! We were set for the day!!!
Both Chris and lindsay were perfect hosts and we will deffinately book with them when we visit Broadway in the future!!

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank Zoeparkes
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2011

Took mum on tour of cotswolds for couple of days for mothers day. Not so good on stairs anymore and ground floor annex perfect for her. From arrival Lindsay made extra effort to ensure her ease, adding extra half step onto decking.
Useful tips for places to visit and dine helped too.
Breakfast fantastic, couldn't have been bettered.
Overall mum thrilled with welcome, help and even given little guided tour of chalet in paddock for self catering breaks - very nice also.
Also commencing running tours of area in Jag' with local knowledge for hidden gems!
Highly recommended for welcome, lovely place and people.

Room Tip: Ground floor room great if limited mobility