“Excellent holiday”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Broadway
Masty Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #26 of 30 Broadway B&B and Inns
Merseyside
“Excellent holiday”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

From the minute we arrived when we were welcomed by the owner to saying goodbye (very reluctantly) on the day we left, couldn’t find anything at all to fault. The owners were very helpful and friendly, the accommodation was superb, very clean and spacious. The location and views were out of this world, so peaceful and relaxing. One of our best holidays from beginning to end. Hope to revisit soon!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DaveSAINTS

Families
Solo
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stayed at Masty farm, with the owners, Christine and John, for a period of time from August to November, whilst working on a project nearby, I found them to be really nice people, I was made to feel very welcome, despite the fact that I would leave early 5:30am and arrive home late 8:00pm, John is a lively character and had many good and entertaining tales to tell, Christine is a good cook, and lively conversationalist, I will be calling back whenever I am in the area,.
I never did end up with the time to see the newly aquired Alpacca's, maybe in future visits !!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Graham B
Oakham, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Lovely friendly hosts, Christine and husband John couldn't have done more for us. Lovely room, very clean, nice ensuite shower room with luxuriously thick bath towels, very comfortable bed with great surroundings. Breakfast was superb with fresh orange juice (not from concentrate), lots of fresh fruit, including strawberries and blueberries, every imaginable cereal including excellent quality muesli and oat clusters, followed by a perfectly cooked, full English (big) breakfast. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Rutlandartist
Birmingham
Reviewed February 13, 2012

We stayed for one night for a break away in Broadway. The farm was easy to find from the M5 and only about a 10 minute walk to Broadway . We stayed in the double en-suite,which was lovely and the bed was very comfy, we did not want to get up in the morning. Very peaceful setting and surroundings, and the breakfast was really nice and filling! Christine made us feel very welcome in her home and we will be re-visiting again!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank NellyVilla
Lincolnshire
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Myself and my husband recently stayed at Masty Farm in the self contained cottage with breakfast included. Christine and John are perfect hosts and nothing was too much trouble. The breakfasts were perfect. The cottage itself is immaculate with views over fields through all windows. It was spotlessly clean and in a perfect location.

If you are wanting a relaxing stay in lovely peaceful surroundings then this is the place to be.

I will certainly go back.

Thanks Christine and John for making our holiday so enjoyable.

I

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Grimbarians
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 15, 2011

My partner and I recently stayed here as we were attending a wedding nearby. The room & en suite was spotless and the lovely owner, Christine, had catered for our every need. The decor was superb with a modern en-suite bathroom. To say the breakfast was fantastic was an understatement! I sometimes worry that I will feel like Im staying in someones home when I stay in a B&B but I didnt feel like that at all. Location wise, Broadway itself is literally round the corner but is also a good base for nearby villages such as Boughton On the Water which is not far either.. I cant wait to stay there again and cant recommend Masty Farm enough!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank pippa176
Hertfordshire, UK
Reviewed August 17, 2009

Stayed here for two nights as we had a wedding reception to go to in Broadway so thought we would make a weekend of it. It was a very peaceful and relaxing stay and Christine is such a lovely woman. Very friendly and helpful. The room was perfectly adequate and it was all very clean and nicely decorated. Christine made me the best cooked breakfast I have ever had. She did it exactly the way I had requested. The only sounds you can hear are the sheep gently baa'ing which is very soothing and coupled with a very comfortable bed it helped us to have a very good nights sleep on both nights. The view from the windows over the fields of sheep was lovely too. I can highly recommend this farm house. After my lack of sleep when I stayed in Russells of Broadway last month for my wedding anniversary and wanting to stay somewhere with complete peace and quiet I have found that now so have no need to stay anywhere else when I return to Broadway. Christine is the perfect person to look after you. We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple