“CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Broadway
Masty Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #26 of 30 Broadway B&B and Inns
Lincolnshire
“CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Myself and my husband recently stayed at Masty Farm in the self contained cottage with breakfast included. Christine and John are perfect hosts and nothing was too much trouble. The breakfasts were perfect. The cottage itself is immaculate with views over fields through all windows. It was spotlessly clean and in a perfect location.

If you are wanting a relaxing stay in lovely peaceful surroundings then this is the place to be.

I will certainly go back.

Thanks Christine and John for making our holiday so enjoyable.

I

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Grimbarians

Families
Solo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 15, 2011

My partner and I recently stayed here as we were attending a wedding nearby. The room & en suite was spotless and the lovely owner, Christine, had catered for our every need. The decor was superb with a modern en-suite bathroom. To say the breakfast was fantastic was an understatement! I sometimes worry that I will feel like Im staying in someones home when I stay in a B&B but I didnt feel like that at all. Location wise, Broadway itself is literally round the corner but is also a good base for nearby villages such as Boughton On the Water which is not far either.. I cant wait to stay there again and cant recommend Masty Farm enough!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank pippa176
Hertfordshire, UK
Reviewed August 17, 2009

Stayed here for two nights as we had a wedding reception to go to in Broadway so thought we would make a weekend of it. It was a very peaceful and relaxing stay and Christine is such a lovely woman. Very friendly and helpful. The room was perfectly adequate and it was all very clean and nicely decorated. Christine made me the best cooked breakfast I have ever had. She did it exactly the way I had requested. The only sounds you can hear are the sheep gently baa'ing which is very soothing and coupled with a very comfortable bed it helped us to have a very good nights sleep on both nights. The view from the windows over the fields of sheep was lovely too. I can highly recommend this farm house. After my lack of sleep when I stayed in Russells of Broadway last month for my wedding anniversary and wanting to stay somewhere with complete peace and quiet I have found that now so have no need to stay anywhere else when I return to Broadway. Christine is the perfect person to look after you. We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank RuthieH
Singapore
Reviewed August 5, 2009

My friend and I chanced upon this lovely B and B and were warmly greeted by the owners, Christine and John. They immediately made us felt at home after a long drive from London. The room was neat and new.

The breakfast was fresh and delicious. The only complaint I have was on me because I was not able to stay longer than 2 nights there. It's definitely a place to stay while visiting Cotswold.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends