“Authentic and fresh Japanese”
Review of Misugo

Misugo
Ranked #100 of 249 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I've eaten here alot and I've never had a bad meal. Food is always fresh and quickly prepared...does arrive when ready like all traditional japanese places.
Atmosphere is good and the service great

There are newer reviews for Misugo

Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

Lovely intimate restaurant. The hubby took me for my birthday lunch! Nice food and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend it

Reviewed July 28, 2012

It's sometimes not possible to run to London from where I live in Berkshire ( Maidenhead) just to enjoy a good Japanese food in a more traditional environment ( I am not a big fan of the Sushi chain and the Japanese chain of restaurant where the taste is so typical and standard). I came across Misugo through internet search and I think it gives a good feel to Japanse food. The decor is modest. Location is central, plenty of parking nearby. Its also good if you want to have a light meal before you go to the clubs in the evening. Family friendly and my 2 year old daughter had a good time. She was even offered a cute baby chopstick. The food menu was exhaustive although a bit boring to read and difficult to make you come to a decision. Food tasted average to above average. Service was rushed although the menu provides a disclaimer that food would not be served in any specific order and that was indeed the case, I got my starters and main food almost together. For the vegeterians there are few options as well. Price wise for 2 main, a baby meal, 3 starters and 2 drinks, we paid altogether 48 Pound. I think its not too bad !
If you are tried of stereotype sushi bars and the usual chain of Japanese food, its definitely worth a try !

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This tiny and unassuming looking restaurant serves some genuinely excellent Japanese food, and the menu has a wide variety for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike. We had come to Windsor specially, and so were a little disappointed that the service was so quick we were in and out within an hour, having had three courses and coffee - not really the relaxing evening we had been hoping for!!! Nonetheless, when the main consideration is the food, there can't really be any complaints, and if we lived just a little closer I know we'd be popping in and also ordering takeaway from here a lot more often!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

We love sushi, and go to Misugo regularly. The sushi is freshly prepared and delicious, and so are the noodle dishes. Very unpretentious, friendly staff. We often have their take-away too. Would definitely recommend.