Tripadvisor
Windsor
Post
Inbox
Search

“This is the second time that”

Carluccio's - Windsor
Order Online
Ranked #59 of 298 Restaurants in Windsor
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the second time that we’ve been to Carluccio’s in Windsor and both times we’ve had an awesome experience with great food, great service and welcoming staff. Special shout out to Daiva (manager) for making both occasions special!

Date of visit: January 2020
CarlucciosManager, Agency / Consultant at Carluccio's - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

417keitht, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. "We do hope we will see you again soon. Take care!
Best wishes, Carluccio's - Windsor"

Write a reviewReviews (472)

Reviewed January 14, 2020

We’ve just had another lunch here and the food was very good and the staff very polite and helpful would recommend for any Italian good lover.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

The staff were really good and very friendly. But the atmosphere missed the high standards of Carluccio's elsewhere. The food was well below standard. Overcooked fish. and poor presentation. Impossible to complain as I was a guest.

Reviewed November 30, 2019 via mobile

We came on black Saturday and the place was really busy .. my booking was cancelled - me I think when I was booking online. The management made every to seat us and after a short while finding a table we sat down. Isobella our wonderful waitress looked after us so well and the whole cancellation incident was soon forgotten. She was tentative, polite and super efficient. The lobster risotto on the Christmas menu was phenomenal.. It had so much lobster in it .. delicious. Oh and hubbies and kids meal were also delicious.

Date of visit: November 2019
CarlucciosManager, Manager at Carluccio's - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Dear Charlieb1001,

Thank you so much for taking the time to writer us such a wonderful review and I'm so pleased you enjoyed yourselves. Isabela was delighted when she read your review. It means a tremendous amount to everyone here at Carluccio's to hear stories of our guests enjoying themselves and we take great pride in the food and service we provide.

Thanks again and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the restaurant soon.

Agi Wijas

Reviewed October 24, 2019 via mobile

I have been visiting this restaurant for a number of years and it is a great shame that I shall no long do so. Upon my last visit I had to send back two mai courses. The third was acceptable but not good. The waiter was polite and attentive, however the young lady who I assumed to be in charge was rude and spent over an hour standing behind myself and a friend talking in a foreign language. I’ve never known an established to be so badly run.

Date of visit: October 2019
Carluccuios W, General Manager at Carluccio's - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2019

Hello ChaltonS22,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

Having read through your comments I must apologise for your poor experience with us.

We strive to deliver an exceptional experience always, This obviously was not the case at your visit.

I have spoken to the team who were working that day, and working with the kitchen to ensure the highest quality of meals are served, always.

I would love an opportunity to speak, and apologise directly.

If you could contact me at windsor@carluccios.com with a contact number and suitable time to call.

Kindest regards