“Delicious!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Green Olive Meze Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

Green Olive Meze Bar & Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Slough, United Kingdom
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I've been there with my husband couple days ago. Food was great,fresh and tasty! Staff were very frendly and helpful. I would recommend this restaurant where you can enjoy authentic Greek food!

• Visited May 2013

Beaconsfield, United Kingdom
“Delicious authentic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

My fiance is himself Greek and he loves coming here to eat! The food is really yummy and tasty. We love the souvlaki here - authentic taste. Good, healthy, hearty food.
It always seems to be quiet which I don't get because it's some of the best food in Windsor - not to be missed.

It has a lovely relaxed atmosphere which is great for couples, families and friends too. We brought my parents here and had a lot of fun - great food to have sharing/meze dishes.

We live locally and like to come to this restaurant regularly for some good 'homey' tasting food. Definitely a recommendation. It also isn't a tourist trap which is great and can be hard to find in Windsor!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
NYC
“Good Food - Convenient”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food was not bad at all - typical greek food served either as a meal or meze. This concept is a bit confusing as both meal and meze are the same portion of food - which begs the question why would you want to pay extra for a meal. The service was good with friendly staff with a sense of humour. Convenient as it is located on Windsor high street. Wide range of menu offerings as well so there is sure to be something for everyone's palatte.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
“Delicious Mousaka!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was very lucky to find this restaurant on a short trip I made to England last month! I would really recommend you to go and try the Mousaka! It was not only delicious, it also fills you a lot (an important fact to know)

No doubt I will stop by everytime I have the chance to visit Windsor!

London, United Kingdom
“Food fit for a King”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I stumbled across this restaurant with my friends and decided to gamble as we hand not been to this side of the town. Well I would have to say the gamble paid off, the food was delicious, although a little to much for me to eat all of it. The service was perfect, the right amount of attentiveness and professionalism.

I have eaten there twice now and can say it is my favorite restaurant in windsor